{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Day) - Monster Cave]

(Your - P.o.v)

After several fights, I've decided to give the girls a break. I sit down near the cave wall and listen to the girls talk while meditating.

"Well, now that I have a chance to look around, this place is huge" Nep says while looking around.

"We're lucky we didn't get lost running around" Compa says with a small smile.

"You came here before, right? Mind filling me in with the details?" Iffy asks Nep seeing that I'm meditating to recover my Aura.

...

...
[Mini-Timeskip with Nep explaining how you first came here while sitting on your lap much to the jealousy of the other two.]
...

...

"...and that's that!" Nep smiles and says while sneakily grinding her ass on top of your crotch in a way the others don't notice thanks to her big jacket.

(This little she-devil) You thought to yourself as you feel your cock hardening against her soft ass.

"Nep falls and (Y/n) catches her, losses memory, Histoire, Key Fragments... That's all so random" Iffy says a bit confused.

"Heh, well shoot, thanks" Nep says bashfully sounding a bit proud and you panic a bit when you feel her somehow manage to open your pants zipper and sticks your long thick cock into her small little asshole, all with no one seeing anything.

Iffy sighs and shakes her head. "I wasn't praising you..."

"Kuh..." You grunt a little catching Iffy's attention.

"(Y/n)? You ok?" Iffy asks a bit concerned.

"Y-Yeah I'm good, just focusing..." You say and she sighs in relief and turns to Compa as they begin talking.

Nep's asshole tightens around your cock, sending shivers of pleasure down your spine and after some time you feel yourself about to cum. You stealthily grab her waist and push her down all the way to the base of your cock and blow your load deep inside her. "Nhhh~💕" Nep trembles and bites her sleeve trying to hold back her moan as she feels your cum filling her stomach.