{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

(A/n: Hey dear readers sorry for taking so long in updating this story and hope you're having a great day or night :). Enjoy the chapter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[???(???) - ???]

Histoire is currently panicking big time as she frantically types away at a holographic keyboard floating in front of her at insane speeds while staring at a floating monitor

Ever since you, her one and only master fainted she has been frantically trying to find out what happened since it should be virtually impossible for you to suddenly faint from nothing.

She suddenly stopped typing and paled when she saw what was written on your status screen.

~~~[[[Status Screen - Start]]]~~~

-Name: (Y/n)

-Age: Unknown (Looks about 18 but can change at will)

-Race: Primordial Gamer

-Class: Heaven's Nightmare(Unique)

-Status: ⚠️%Error%⚠️

«Host is currently undergoing purification, duration unknown.»
«Side Effect: Amnesia and random outburst of violence against hostiles.»

~~~[[[Status Screen - End]]]~~~

Histoire trembled not believing what she saw. "A-Amnesia...No no no!" She starts frantically typing away at the keyboard again trying to see what she can do to help you recover quickly or there's going to be a lot of problems especially that last part was very foreboding.

...

...
(A/n: The star(★) means "scene change" just thought I'd give you a heads up.)
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Hotel Room]