{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lastation(Day) - West Wind Valley]

(Your - P.o.v)

"Team Nep" has made it to West Wind Valley and of course, Nep is excitedly running around making me wonder where she even gets all that energy from.

"We're here! So this is where that monster thingy is going to appear? Well, no monster will beat me! I'll just snap my fingers and (Y/n) will blow them up!" Nep says and turns to rest of us. "Hey! (Y/n)-! Iffy-! Compa-! Hurry, hurry!"

*huff* *huff* Nep-Nep, wait... I'm so tired..." Compa's panting while having tears in her eyes and starts leaning on me.

I lift Compa with one of my arms and focus emerald green Aura into her which manages to calm her down and restore her stamina. "You feeling better now Compa?"

Compa breathes in deeply and calms down. "Yes, Thank you." She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck while leaning her head onto my chest.

Iffy walks next to me not looking tired at all."*sigh* With Nep this excited, she'll lose her spunk when we need it."

I smile and grab her hand pulling her close, then lift her up with one arm as well.

"Hya?!" Iffy cries out surprised and clings to me. "(Y-Y/n) I'm not tired, so you don't need to lift me..." She shyly blushes but doesn't try to hard to get down. I smile and kiss her which makes her stop resisting.

Nep looks like she got jealous and pouts. "Hmph, I don't need (Y/n) to carry me! I've got infinite stamina!" She starts running all over the place.

"Is that so? Then don't say anything later on~." I smile knowing she's going to regret that later on.

She snorts and runs ahead. "...Hmph, let's just wipe out the monsters in the area and report back to Chian!"

...

...
[Timeskip with Nep running around killing monsters. While (Y/n) summons spears of lighting to attack the monsters all while carrying Compa and Iffy.]
...

...

I'm walking ahead, still carrying the two while Nep's lagging behind.

"*huff* *huff* (Y/n)... W...ait... So...tired..." Nep sweats while panting heavily.

Iffy shakes her head and looks over my shoulder towards Nep. "You've got to be kidding. I thought you said you had infinite stamina!"