{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lastation(Day)]

(No ones - P.o.v)

After (Y/n) left, the girls decided to go to the Basilicom to meet the goddess Black Heart since it was closer and to see if she had a way to help restore Neptune's memory.

Nep like usual is excited seeing something new. "Wow, this place is all steampunky! Iffy, what's this place called again?" She asks while excitedly looking around with sparkling eyes.

Iffy smiles seeing her like that. "Lastation, ruled by CPU Black Heart, its obscured by various industries."

"So, um, does the "theme" of each Land match with that goddess's preference?" Nep still excited, asks curiously.

Iffy shakes her head. "No. The CPUs are here to protect us. It's us humans that shape the Land."

"Aw, that's so realistic." Nep says disappointed and turns to Compa. "What about you Compa? What're your thoughts of this Land?"

"These factories and chimneys remind me of an industrial revolution." Compa says with a smile but then frowns and shakes her head. "But I'm not really into these kinds of things..."

"Well, it's not for everyone, but I think it's nice. Now, let's go to the Basilicom while (Y/n) finishes up whatever he's doing." Iffy says and the two nod.

...

...
[Timeskip with the girls wondering what (Y/n)'s doing and wishing he'd come back faster.]
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Junkyard]