Happy Easter

Hera's Pov

I saw Ezra waiting on top of a rock and meanwhile Sabine was wearing a bunny tail on her and bunny ears on her ears and she was hopping around happy and blushing pink and she was going towards Ezra. I giggle and start walking up the ramp inside the Ghost.

Sabine's Pov

I was hopping towards Ezra and i saw Ezra sitting on a rock and i jump on his back and he lose balance and we both fall on the ground. I look around and i felt i was top of something or someone and i look down and i was top of Ezra and i was sitting on his face with my butt. Oh god sorry Ezzy !!! i said worried and i felt him kiss it and i got up and i grab his hands and help him up. Hey Ezzy do you know what day is today ? i ask him and smiles at him and hops like a bunny. Easter and why you are asking ? he said and smiles at me hopping like a bunny front of him. Do you wanna wear a bunny outfit with and prank Zeb and Chopper ? i said really happy and hops more. Sure babe he said and smiles at me. Yay !!!!! i yelled happy and jumps on top of him. Lets go to my room and get dress up and ready for the prank egg paint bombs i said and wraps my arms around him. He start carrying me to our room and start changing and making the special eggs bombs.

Couple hours later

I smile at Ezra and i saw him blushing bright red and getting embrass. Awww so cute Ezzy and we should start placing the eggs everywhere now before it gets to late i said and starts hopping happy and looks at her. Ok S-Sabine he said and starts hopping with me and we get out of our room and start placing eggs everywhere inside the Ghost.

After Couple minutes later me and Sabine are hiding in the vents together waiting for Zeb and Chopper to get the eggs. The bad thing is that we cannot get Kanan and Hera to come Easter dual to a important meeting about the rebel fleet. Sabine are you sure they ar- but i cut him off and covering his mouth. We see Zeb and Chopper coming in the common room and they have big baskets that are holding all of the eggs and we see them collecting the eggs. Zeb finishes collecting his eggs and he walks over to the table and smiles happy. Ooo i can't wait to have dessert he said and rubs his hands together and looking at the eggs. Boom i said quietly and i grab the trigger and presses it. We see glitter and small colorful paper all over them and Zeb was really scared and hold his heart scared. We started laughing hard and loud. Then Chopper saw us and start yelling at us and we start crawling out the vents making our escape away from them and when they enter common room and i activite lockdown and every door is lock down and under my control. We got out of the Ghost and we put the bunny outfits away in our room. That was so funny Sabine and i can't wait for them to come out of the common room soon hahaha he said and giggles happy of laugther. I have something for you Ezzy i said and i run back inside the Ghost and brings a Mandalorian like mines but painted orange with a Easter theme bow on it. Here is your Easter gift from me Ezzy i said and gives it to him and smiles. I see looking at it shocked and slowly crying and hugging it tightly. Oooo Ezzy baby its okay i said and i was gotta walk towards him but he takes a other lightsaber with a Easter theme bow on it and turns it on and it was orange. H-here S-Sabine i-i go-got you this i-i ho-hope you like he studders while crying and puts it in my hands. E-Ezra i-i don't like it i said and looks at him with tears in my eyes. He looks at me sad with full of tears in his eyes and heartbroken. I love it Ezzy i said really happy and grabs his jetpack and puts it on the ground and clips my lightsaber in my belt and i felt his hands on my cheeks and lifts my face up and kisses me on the lips gentle and sweet. I kiss him back and stared at his blue eyes and i see him close his eyes and i close mine as well too. We continue kissing and we were not stopping and i rather be kissing my Ezra than fighting the Empire everyday in our lives.

I felt Ezra pull his hands away from my cheeks and pulls out of the kiss. I open my eyes and he smiles at me and rubs my cheek and little bit of my hair. We smile at each other and stared at each other for a couple minutes until we hug each other and kissing again continuing our love for each other and thanking in a way for our gifts.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and sorry that the Easter Chapter coming out late after two weeks of Easter. How was all of your guys Easter two weeks and i hope you guys have fun with your friends and family too. Mine was good and i got money from the eggs on Easter :)

Have a good day everyone !!!

Sabezra forever and always for life until the end !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!