Returned and Loving Hug

Set after I will be back Sabine Trust me Chapter

Sabine's Pov

It's be 2 weeks since Ezra went on his undercover mission and we haven't heard from him since he arrive to his mission. Am getting so worried that Ezra might got captured or killed but Kanan can sense if he in pain or not. He keeps telling me he alright and will know if he is hurt or something. I ask Hera did she get work on Ezra yet but she hasn't and she started getting annoyed of me asking her alot and tells me that he is fine and not worrying about anything and relax. Right now am in my room and laying on my bed thinking about Ezra and hoping he is okay and thinking about me too. I was holding his lightsaber up against my heart thinking about him. Oh Ezzy please be okay and come back really soon my Jedi i said to myself quietly and kisses his lightsaber and rubs it. I heard footsteps coming towards me door and i already it's Hera and Kanan or one of them. The door opens and it reveals Kanan and he looks at me worried and carrying a plate of food. What you need Kanan ? i asked him curious and smelling the food. You need to eat Sabine you haven't ate for 2 days now and i can sense you are hungry Sabine please eat he said while placing the plate on my bed and it was 3 big juicy steaks cooked. I can't Kanan i-i miss Ezra so much and i-it hurts me of him not being here w-with m-me y-you k-k-k-know....i said sad and looks at the steaks getting really hungry and feel my mouth watering so much in my mouth. I know Sabine but he gonna come back soon and you need your strength when he comes back so that you can hug him tightly and give him all of your love towards he said and begans to walk away but stops. I was here looking for Ezra's lightsaber but it looks like is in same hands of his Mandalorian he said and walks out of the room. I smile and watch him leave my room and i smell the steaks again and looks at them next to me on my bed and i stared at them hungry and grooling hungry. I grab the plate and start eating my steaks and smiling happy of eating my favorite food and enjoying it. I heard a noise next to my door but i didn't care and continue on eating my steaks. I heard the door open and i saw Hera smiling at me. Enjoying your steaks Sabine ? she ask me happy and watching me eating the steaks. Yes Hera i said and taking a another bit of steak. That good because i thought i won't be able to get you to eat and you wanna know something ? she said and he smiles grows more. I look at her confused and asks her. What is it Hera ? i said and she doesn't answer me and she moves aside from the door and Ezra walks in the room. Miss me Sab ? he said and smiles at me. I look shocked that he was back and i throw my plate away from me gentle not dropping my food on my bed and i stand up really fast and running towards and wrapping my arms around gentle and laying my head on his shoulder and he warps his around me and lays his on my shoulder.

 I look shocked that he was back and i throw my plate away from me gentle not dropping my food on my bed and i stand up really fast and running towards and wrapping my arms around gentle and laying my head on his shoulder and he warps his around m...

I miss you so much Ezzy i wasn't the same without you i said quietly close to his ear and kisses his cheek loving sweet. I miss you more S-Sabby he said sleeply and quietly and kisses my neck. We continue on hugging and Ezra beg me to stop hugging and should sleep together. But i told him no and am gonna do whatever i want to him since he left to that mission and now he is under the Artist control.  I do want i want and he is gonna have to follow along with it or else i will make it worse. So he couldn't do anything to me and we continue hugging and we started talking about he did on his mission still hugging each other. I have a feeling Ezra was pull out of his mission because of me but i don't care because now he is here with me. The Artist and Jedi hugging and the Artist is the one undercontrol for now. For the rest of our lives together forever until the end.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and am sorry for not making any Chapters because school kept me so busy and am a senior this year and going to graduate high school in 2020. But i really hope you guys enjoy the Chapter tho :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!