Peaceful

Sabine's Pov

I was walking around in the Ghost and i was trying to get out of the Ghost but i couldn't dual to Chopper and Zeb bumping into me when they are chasing each other. I got bump again harder but Chopper and i got so angry and i got bump again by Zeb and i fall on my back. I slowly get up and i see them coming back and i grab one my paint bombs from my belt and throws it at them and runs to a room and hears it explode. I come out and i see Zeb breathing fast and scared. Chopper was freaking out and getting mad. I run over to them and kick Chopper hard on his head and making him fall top of Zeb. I went over to them and kick Zeb's chest right on his ribs making it painful. URGH SABINE !!!! Zeb yelled at me and looks at me. NEXT TIME YOU BOTH BUMP ME AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE I THROW OFF A CLIFF OR NO BETTER OFF HANDING YOU OVER TO THE EMPIRE AND LEAVING YOU TWO THERE AND DO YOU BOTH UNDERSTAND OR ELSE I WILL MAKE IT MORE PAINFULL !!!! i yelled at them really mad and kicks them both hard. YOU TWO UNDERSTAND i yelled at then again. They nod and i walk away and gets out of the Ghost. I breath in and out calmly and slowly. I look around for Ezra and i didn't see him and then i felt being lifted in the air and i look around scared and looks up. It was Ezra and he was using the force bring me top of the Ghost and he sets me down next to him and i sit down. Ezzy there you are i said happy and hugs him and kisses his cheek near me. You want to sit on the ground better than top of the ship ? he said and picks me up and i wrap my arms around his neck. Yes please i said and cuddles on him. Hang on tight Sab ok he said and gets ready to jump off top of the Ghost. I look at him and i feel him jump off the Ghost while carrying me and he lands on his feet fine and good with the help of the force of course but least time he didn't use the force and he fall on the ground on his back and got alot of dirt on my new clothes. Next time he does that again am gotta cut off all of his hair and dye it all of the colors. We sit down on the ground and watch the sky and see all the birds fly around us and chriping happy. I love it out here and away from the crazy, bossing and rude people but i at least i have my Jedi boyfriend who i love so much deep down in my heart i said and smiles at him and looks at the sunset. I have my Mandalorian who is my light from my darkness and bad days he said and watches the sunset with me.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this is for Sabine_Wren_21 and i hope you enjoy the Chapter i made for you sis ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sabinexoxo out !!!!