Cute Lovebirds

Set after Helping her Chapter

Hera's Pov

I hate going the high command meeting because mostly they send my crew family until dangerous missions and i don't want any of them hurt or killed. But mostly my kids Sabine and Ezra. And my Jedi knight lover Kanam Jarrus. I walk up the ramp of the Ghost and i saw the cutiest thing i thought i will never see in my entire life. Sabine top of Ezra and kissing him on the lips and they were in the cargo room laying on the floor and they were asleep and they have a blanket over them . I slowly walk towards them and carefully so that i don't wake them up to get a closer look of them asleep. I rub their heads and kisses their foreheads gentle and pulling up their blanket more on them. My Sleeping Cute Lovebirds Children i said quietly and back away slowly and carefully not making any noises to cause one of them to wake up. Out of a sudden Sabine kisses Ezra again little rough but she was still asleep and Ezra kisses her back gentle and hugging more tightly. I smile at the sight of them kissing while they are asleep. I back down the ramp outside of the Ghost and i saw Chopper rolling pass me and going up the ramp and towards the sleepling couple. Oh no Chopper i said little loud and mad because i know what Chopper gonna do to one of them or he gonna record them. I run back up the ramp and i saw Chopper has his robotic hand out and rubbing Ezra's head. What you doing ? I said confused because Chopper never be nice anyone. He leaves and beeps at me that he want won't bother them but torrorow he is. Okay i said confused and follows him out of the Ghost again.

2 hours later

I came back from a long boring meeting again about stealing more fuel for the fleet and even stealing a Star Destoryer but they want my crew to do it but i refuse because it's really dangerous to steal one. I walk up the ramp to see if the lovebirds are still asleep. I inside the Ghost and they weren't there no more. Where are they ? i said to myself and i walk back down the ramp and looking around outside. I heard giggling behind the Ghost and i follow the noises of giggles. I saw Ezra and Sabine were watching the sunset and holding hands while watching the sunset. I slowly sneak up behind them and place my hands on their shoulders and they look behind me and jumped little scared and blushing bright red and let go each other hands. Hera !? they said shocked and scared. Hey relax you two, am not gonna expose you two of being a couple plus am so happy you guys are a couple and my kids are growing up so much my cute lovebirds children i said happy and kisses their cheeks and rubs their cheeks. They start laughing happy and holding hands again. I rub their shoulders gentle and smiles happy of them laughing together and holding hands.

 I rub their shoulders gentle and smiles happy of them laughing together and holding hands

We love you Mom they both said together happy and kisses my cheeks. I love you guys more and no one is gonna know our secret of you guys being a couple i promise i said and tickles their sides. Hera !!!! they yelled in laugher and they turned around made me fall on the ground and they start tickling my sides alot and i was laughing so much and bring them to me on the ground and hugging them tightly and we watch the sunset together as a family and am so happy that they are together and i can't wait to ask them what brought them together out of a sudden.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a good day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!