Jedi Knight

Set on Jedi Night esp but in my fanfiction

Sabine Ezra where are you two i need pick up right now ? i contacted them from my com and waits for one of them to respond back. Yeah we know Kanan that the Empire knows you have Hera already and spotted too. We are heading by the fuel depot by the TIE Defender factory and you need to hurry because they are sending AT-AT walkers after you and Hera and we can't have the whole army on usm Ezra said. Alright alright i know Ezra and be there when we arrive, we will be there fast as we can and make sure you aren't follow understood i said serious and holding Hera tightly dual to her being little drunk of all and dizzy. W-where t-the others K-Kanan ? she said and trying to break free from my arms but i hold her tightly and takes her behind a building as i sense a battlion of Stormtroopers walking by with 2 walkers behind them. Alright let's go Hera i said and i grab her hand and we run towards the fun depot by Tie Defender and i saw a transport ship fly by and it was heading towards the fuel depot and i saw 4 stormtroopers fall off the ship and that has to be them. Their you guys are i said quietly and i pick up Hera by her legs and head. Woah w-wait are you doing J-Jedi Hera said dizzy. I sense stormtroopers were behind us. Their they are blast those rebel scums !!! i heard one of them yelled and they started shooting at us. I run towards the fuel depot and they were running after and as well shooting at us too like they always do. I climb on the ladder with Hera holding on to my back and i use one my hands to force push the stormtroopers and buying us time to climb up the ladder and no harm on us from anyone for a short period of time. We were arrive top of one of the fuel storage balls and i see the same tranport that i saw couple minutes ago that thrown the stromtroopers off. Kanan let's go come on !!! Ezra yelled and reaches his hand out to me. I bring Hera inside first than Ezra pull me and Hera inside fast and he gets out of the ship and their was a walker shooting at the fuel storage and Ezra uses the force to hold the blast and he looks at me sad. Protect everyone please and free my people please. Tell Sabine i love her so much and forever he said. I felt Sabine run past me but Hera holds her tightly. EZRA NO PLEASE HURRY GET ON I CAN GET US OUT OF HERE FAST WHEN EVERYTHING EXPLODES PLEASE Sabine yelled in sadness and i look over at Ezra. He nods me sad and i nod back at him sad and i go to the pilot seat. NOOO EZZY PLEASE I LOVE YOU !!! i heard Sabine yelled in sadness and crying. Ezra force pushes us away far and hard and i fly the ship away from the explode and i hear Sabine scream in sadness and crying really hard and loud. I continue to fly the ship back to our hideout base and am going through the same way too how everyone is right about Ezra.

2 hours later

Sabine's Pov

We returned back to base and i got off the ship and crying hard. Sabine what's wrong ? Sabine ? Zeb said and tries to grab my shoulder but dodge him and walk past him crying hard. Then i heard Zeb say something. Kanan what's wrong ? Where Ezra ? he said. Zeb Ezra is gone, the Empire killed him he save us all Zeb he gone Kanan said and went to room and change out of this stupid piece of shit Imperial outfit into mine clothes and coming out of the ran and Kanan was standing outside looking at me without his mask covering his eyes. Sabine...he said worried. I cryed harder and he brings me in a hug and i hug back still crying.

They are gonna pay Kanan for t-taking my Ezra i said quietly in a sad voice breaking

They are gonna pay Kanan for t-taking my Ezra i said quietly in a sad voice breaking. I know Sabine they are and we will show them he said and we continue to hug. You will always be in my heart Ezra Bridger and i promise i will make the Empire suffer so badly for taking you from me. Am coming for you Empire and i hope you are ready to see your fate and die by me every fucken day you murders monsters all of you !!!

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and sorry i haven't been updating the book. Been busy with school and in life as well too.

Have a good day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!