Our Own Ship Together as Family

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine are off to buy our own ship and we left Mira with Hera to take care of her while me and Sabine go shopping for a ship. So what ship are we getting Sabine ? I ask her wondering because she said early she saw a ship small Frigate that she really wants and reminds her from the past war. I was confused when she said that and she told me that she gonna take me their where the ships is being sale at. It's a small Frigate Ezzy don't worry it's nothing really big but little big of the Ghost of course she said and holds my hand and we walk towards a ship dealer and their was alot of nice and clean ships. That one she said quietly and looking at the ships. I look over at her confused what she said and what ship she looking at. What you said Sabine ? i asked her confused. That ship right here she said and pointing at a ship and look where what ship she pointing at it.

That ship Sabine ? Is it a bit little big than Ghost don't you think ? I said while looking at the ship

That ship Sabine ? Is it a bit little big than Ghost don't you think ? I said while looking at the ship. Yeah that true Ezzy but it's fast and really nice. Did you know that this ship is from the Clone Wars ? Also it's already ours Ez i said and stops walking and turns around and smiles at him. He stops right away and looks at me little shocked and mouth open a bit. I-is this why yo-you wanted alot of credits over t-the pass days bean ? I asked her shock and looking at her. Yes Ezzy and you said i can have anything i want remember my lothcat she said and grabbing my hands and making me go with her whatever she taking me. We walk over to the black market shipyards where Sabine brought the ship from. We see that ship being clean up from the outside and Sabine smiles and let's go of my hand and goes to a worker and starts talking to him. I look at the ship amd starts walking around it and checking it out. Ay really nice ship little big but looks really nice tho i said quietly and touches the ship. Ezra get over here i heard Sabine yelled and i went over to Sabine. The worker walk away and Sabine smiles at me. She brings me in a hug and rubs my cheeks. Let's get going Ezzy and show Mira our new home she said and pulls me in a kiss and pulls away and smiles at me and licks my lips. I love how your lips taste like she said and she starts walking towards the ship and i follow her and looks down at her ass and stares at it, i love how her ass moves.

Couple minutes later

Sabine's Pov

Mira we are home !!! i yelled and walks inside our small house and looks around for her in the living room and i heard running from the hallway and i turned around. Mira hugs my legs and i lift her up and spins her around and smiles at her. Wanna go paint and decorate our rooms in our ship Mira ? i ask her and smiles at her. Yes Mommy yes please please !!! she said excited and starts jumping happy. I grab Mira's hand and i saw Ezra enter the living room. Ezra can you go get supplies for the ship please i said and looks at him. Sure i will be back in a hour or two he said and leaves the room. Let's get started Mira i said and we started heading out of the house and going towards the ship and going inside. The work begans for us painting and having fun.

Couple of hours later

Me and Mira finish painting our rooms and when i walk our of mine and Ezra's room. I saw Mira cover all over in pink, blue and orange paints and she smiles at me. Oh Mira sweetheart i said little worried but i was happy that she had fun painting her room. I was little bit covered in paint too. I follow Mira inside her room and i saw it was so colorful in her room and she painted pictures of us, the Rebellion logo, the old Republic logo and I love you Mommy and Daddy so much from your little Starbird it said painted down. Do you like it Mommy she said and looking at her artwork. I slowly tear up happy and seeing my daugther did her artwork like her Mom. I-it's so b-beautiful M-Mira i love it s-so much......i said quietly in sad happy voice and for her to hear enough. I pull her in a hug and kisses her face so much and spins her around. Hahaha weeeeeeeeee yay hahahaha Mommy spinning me !!!! she yelled happy and laughing. I started laughing too and i didn't notice Ezra watching us and he came behind me and pick me up by my ass and lift me and Mira up and started spinning us around. Hahahahahaha me and Mira laugh together and closes our eyes. Ezra stops spinning us and hugs us tightly and kisses our faces. I love you my girls so much damn much in the whole galxay !!! he yelled happy and lays on us his chest and lays on his back. We cuddle on his chest and kisses his cheeks. I love you Daddy and how do you like my room ? Mira ask Ezra. It's so colorful like your beautiful Mother here he said and he gives my butt a nice slap. Mmm he right sweetheart but you are more better than me i said and smiles at her. I hear Mira snoring and i smile at her and Ezra rubs my and her backs. This is family and our own home ship together as family. The Bridger Family.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from SpartanLeader and i hope you like your request little brother (: ❤❤❤

Have a good day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!