Talk Dirty To Me

Jennie is a female escort, providing sexual pleasure for her clients in exchange of money or other expensive things like jewelries, cars, clothes. When the men pay, the price must be over $3000. Only rich men can rent her for an erotic night. Everything she does is written on a piece of paper. From small teasing to sex, the price is slowly increasing. She often have small perverted old men. Her nose crunches at the sight. She never get pleasured well because of their freaking small dick hanging between their legs. Still, she likes the money. lt's hard to fake moans and fake an orgasm.

Tonight she was told, she have a new customer. Unfortunately, they didn't told Jennie anything about that anonymous person. They normally tell her his name, but now it was a exception. She shrugged and didn't paid much attention to that small detail. It's not like she cares about their name or anything, but the men love hearing her moan out their names. Jennie, on the other side founds it annoying and tiring.

She was wearing IRO's 'Oxford' black dress with a pair of Jimmy Choo's Halo high heeled sandals. Jennie took a last glance in the mirror before smiling, but her smile slowly faded when she remembered she had another night with some old little dick man. Sometimes she wondered if she stayed in America and did all this job, she'd more than probably earn some good pleasure. She even thought of doing it with black men. Her mouth salivating at the thought of big, thick dicks.

"Yeah, but Koreans don't have it. I pity myself." A sigh escaped her red luscious plump lips. She grabbed her purse and exited the penthouse. Yes, from all the money she had, she bought everything without even thinking about the price. Once she exited the building, a black Rolls Royce Phantom waited for her. With mouth agape, she approached the car and the driver stepped out. He gave Jennie a 90 degrees bow and opened the door for her.

"This way Miss." he spoke, snapping Jennie back to reality. The corner of her lips curving up in a smile. Once she stepped inside she was welcomed by the car's kakhi colored leather interior.“ smelled good, there was a fragrance that filled her senses fully. She was dazed by the mixture of bergamot, rose, vetiver and styrax. Her eyes closed before they opened again. The driver already was driving to

Park Hyatt Hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul.

He’s probably very rich. She thought, judging by this car that probably worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and how her boss told her that person is paying for the hotel room 5300 $ just for one night.

"Miss ,we arrived." the driver went out and opened the door for Jennie. She snapped back from her thoughts and stepped out from the luxurious car. l'm gonna miss this car.

The driver bowed and Jennie made way inside the hoteI. Some men were throwing her small glances, it didn't mattered the age, nor how they were with their girlfriends or possible wife. Jennie mentally smirked, swaying her hips to see from the corner of her eyes ,more men drooling at the sight. lt wasn't her fault she was all curvy with phenomenal assets. She took the elevator to 18th floor, where the hotel room was located. Pretty high from her opinion, but it didn't mattered. The elevator made a 'ting' sound and it's doors opened. She kept walking straight, until she arrived in front of the door. Her hand gripped onto the door knob, turning it until it finally opened. The sound of her high heels clicked on the luscious oiled oak parquet. The hotel room was a Presidential Suite, it was spacious and from there could be seen the view of the beautiful Seoul.lt was dark, but she could see a figure, sitting on the armchair. It was way too dark to describe how that person looked like, but she knew that person could see her. The moonlight was illuminating over her. Not whole, but just some features and skin. With one snap of fingers from that person, the room began litting, it was a red dim light. The atmosphere made Jennie silently chuckle, but her face changed once she saw the figure. White creamy skin, sculpted jawline, plump rosy lips, onyx piercing eyes, raven long hair tied in a ponytail. It was a female, a woman.