Touch My Body

Jisoo is a 18 years old girl, but she was born with a little problem. She and her family were shocked. She was embarrassed to live like this, but in the end accommodated to this lifestyle. Her big brother, Jiwoong talked with her about this. Jisoo never let her hair grow, it's always short. She never wore a skirt or dress. She's just like a tomboy. Sometimes she wished she could wear a skirt and be normal, but every time she woke up nothing changed.

It was Saturday night and she was home, alone with her brother. Their parents weren't home because they were in a business trip in New York.

"Jichu, what are you doing?" Jiwoong came out from kitchen with a bag of chips in his hands. He saw his sister sprawled on the L shaped couch, while watching TV.

"Nothing..." Her voice was almost lifeless. Jiwoon raised a eyebrow. He walked closer and sat down.

"You can't lie to me, Kim Jisoo." His voice was strict. Jisoo whined and rolled on couch.

"I-I can't tell you." She hid her face. She was embarrassed.

"Aish, this kid." He grabbed Jisoo's ankle and dragged her closer to him.

"Yah! " She yelled and tried kicking him away. Jiwoon rolled his eyes at his sister's failed attempt.

"Just tell me."

"Ok, ok. Just let me go!" He grinned in triumph. Jisoo ruffled her short pepero hair and sighed, sitting on couch beside her brother. Jiwoong was giving her the whole attention. Jisoo swallowed.

"l-I have some dreams and *ahem* l wake up every morning, f-feelling hot and... hard." A moment of silence. He stared at his sister before suddenly bursting in laughter.

"Oh Gosh! You're already 18 years old Kim Jisoo." He face palmed himself. "lt's normal for your hormones to be triggered already. l wonder when you'll let yourself grow up mentally, and not only physically."

Jisoo gave him the look before kicking his shin- hard. Jiwoon groaned and glared at his little sister.

This stupid kid, I’ll make her stop acting like she’s freaking 6 yrs old.

And so he did.

***

Jiwoong took a deep breath before entering inside the building. It was an escort agency.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a woman asked.

"Would you pleased show me a list of female escorts." The woman smiled before taking out a book.

"You can choose. The ones with red signs are taken already." Jiwoong gulped and flipped the pages with young pretty girls, in their twenties and doing provocative poses. His eyes stopped at a stunning brunette. He, himself, was already getting hot. His sister cannot resist to such beauty.

"This one." The woman nodded her head. Jiwoong paid for the escort and arranged the time for the meeting, and almost remained without money. He sighed deeply. Now all he had to do is rent a hotel room.

"Ummm, can I meet her?" He asked, trying to not sound nervous.

"Yes, of course. It's room 09." Jiwoong bowed and thanked the woman. He then proceed to search for room 09.

Once he arrived, he knocked twice.

"Yes." Hearing the husky voice, he entered inside. Everything was clean and tidy, with a grey couch and coffee table. It looked like a small office, but without desk. There he saw the respective brunette, wearing a black mini pencil skirt and white shirt. Her hair was freed over her shoulders. A coffee cup was placed on the coffee table. She looked up from her tablet and threw him her signature gummy smile.