Girlfriend and Sister Bonding

Threesome⚠Incest
Futa!Jisoo & Futa!Lisa
*****

An empty house always meant one thing for Jennie and Jisoo. It usually involved clothes strewn across the hardwood floor of Jisoo’s room. At the moment, Jennie was topless and straddling her girlfriend of three years, a smirk curling at her lips. Her hands were closed around Jisoo’s wrists, pinning her down.

“What’re you gonna do to me, baby?” Jisoo asked, brow cocked. She raised her hips off the bed, grinding her straining erection against Jennie. The heat of her pussy was making Jisoo light-headed. Jennie leaned low, brushing her mouth against Jisoo’s parted lips.

“I want..” Jennie began, rolling her hips in fluid circles that caused Jisoo to gasp and arch into her. “..to try something new.”

Jisoo blinked and licked her lips. “Like what?”

“I haven’t thought about it yet.” Jennie admitted, releasing Jisoo’s wrists. The brunette rose to a sitting position, her palms cupping Jennie’s butt. Jisoo kissed her exposed neck and hummed softly, her girlfriend’s fingers threading through her hair. “I want to make sure you’re okay with it.”

“Do I get to veto?” Jisoo murmured against Jennie’s cheek. Her cock was still hard, no doubt about it. They had been busy for the past few weeks. And so, it had been a few weeks since she last felt the slick, velvet walls of Jennie’s pussy. “No weird stuff, like peeing on each other—”

Jennie pulled back and scrunched her nose. “Where in the world did you get that idea of peeing on someone?”

Jisoo flushed and busied herself with the fading marks she left all over Jennie’s neck during lunch earlier that day. “I don’t know, but apparently it’s a thing.”

“I want to spice up our sex life but not that much.” Jennie scratched the nape of Jisoo’s neck, knowing how much it made her girl shudder. True enough, Jisoo whimpered and trembled underneath Jennie’s touch. She ducked her head down and latched onto Jennie’s nipples, sucking softly. Her fingers curled around the small of Jennie’s back, pulling her closer to her.

“How about we do the spicing up later and just have good, old-fashioned sex?” Jisoo husked, kissing up Jennie’s cleavage to her mouth. She sucked on her bottom lip and hummed. A soft noise came from Jennie’s throat, and Jisoo smiled in triumph.

Flipping them over, Jisoo took off her own shirt and yanked her sweatpants down to release her cock. It bobbed and slapped her lower stomach, resting against Jennie’s soft inner thigh. “Fuck, I missed this.” Jisoo hastily pulled off Jennie’s panties and flicked her clit in rapid circles. Jennie bucked and moaned, fists closing around the sheets.

“Now, Jisoo.” She husked. “Before Lisa comes home.”

“She has tennis practice.” Jisoo hooked her arms under Jennie’s knees and lifted her up, placing her thighs underneath Jennie’s back to keep her propped, pussy spread nicely before Jisoo. She parted the slick lips with her tongue, as she lapped eagerly. “God, you taste so good…” Jisoo nosed Jennie’s clit and reached down to tug at her hard nipples.

“Let me ride you.” Jennie gritted out, her entrance clenching around Jisoo’s tongue. “Baby, please… I want to feel that thick cock inside me again, hitting me deep.”