I Really Don't Want It To Be - Part II

She’s not sure what wakes her. Her eyelids are heavy with sleep, and it takes her several minutes before she manages to lift them, squinting at the sunlight that spills in through the crack in the curtains. For a moment she marvels over the fact that she’s always been a light sleeper, never one to make it through nights of rainy storms, or even Jennie’s late night TV-shows, without stirring; yet the weight of her limbs against the soft, crumbled sheets seems to confirm a whole different story this morning.

And, just as a yawn overtakes her full force, making her jaw crack in the process, she’s suddenly extremely aware of the warm body pressed firmly against hers.

Her breath hitches at the feel of Jennie’s back against her front, the way their legs are tangled, the way their hands are wrapped up in each other and tucked firmly under the raven-haired’s chin, Jisoo’s arm draped around Jennie’s waist, her nose nuzzled into the crook of Jennie’s neck. Jisoo can feel Jennie’s lungs expand with every breath she takes, their bodies molding into one another and moving with each other as if they were always meant to stay like this - and a wave of joy and serenity washes over her, tingling all the way to the tips of her toes. Carefully, she untangles one of her hands from Jennie’s firm grip to gently stroke dark locks away from the face of the girl in her arms.

Thoughts of the night before slowly make their way to the front of her mind, and Jisoo swallows hard, her cock twitching slightly from where it’s wedged into the space behind Jennie’s ass. She can already feel her heart speeding up its pace, and she doesn’t even attempt to resist the temptation of leaning forward and pressing her lips gently against the spot where the raven-haired’s shoulder meets her neck.

Jennie stirs slightly, murmuring something Jisoo can’t quite make out, being far too distracted by the sound of Jennie’s breathy voice thick with sleep. It’s like silk in her ears, and she shivers at the acknowledgement of what this girl does to her; the way Jisoo’s sure she’d throw herself off a cliff if Jennie asked her to, especially in that tone. She kisses at her neck again, firmer this time, tongue peeking out to savor the taste of Jennie’s skin, sweet and warm.

“Jisoo.…” There’s that same tone again, washing over Jisoo like warm rays of sunlight on a summer day, and she nuzzles further into the sound, her hand tracing gentle patterns up and down Jennie’s arm, from her shoulder all the way down to her fingertips, and back up again.

“Yeah, Chu, right there…” Jennie breathes, still just above a whisper, but there’s a hint of desperation in her voice, and Jisoo frowns slightly, her hand stilling. And when Jennie’s hips wiggly slightly, thighs squeezing around the one Jisoo has fitted between them, she realizes what’s happening.

Jennie is still asleep. She’s still asleep, and apparently in the middle of a rather vivid dream, judging by the sound of her breathing and the quiet whimpers that now make their way through her parted lips.

Jisoo’s eyebrow quirks with amusement, and a small smirk forms on her lips, as the raven-haired seems to stir even more in her hold. A hand fumbles for Jisoo’s, and the brunette meets it halfway, chuckling slightly at the way Jennie seems to grasp onto it desperately.

The chuckle quickly turns into a groan when the raven-haired leads their entwined hands to her breast, guiding Jisoo’s fingertips to pinch and roll her pert nipple between them. The action draws a gasp from both girls’ lips, and before Jisoo can stop herself, she leans down and sucks on Jennie’s pulse point, teeth lightly grazing against the soft skin.

She can feel herself grow hard as Jennie’s whimpers increase in volume beneath Jisoo’s lips, her hand still placed firmly over Jisoo’s, in turn kneading her own breast with the brunette’s fingers.