No Business Like Show Business

Futa!Jisoo
* * * * *

Jennie had been waiting for an opportunity like this: no auditions, no work scheduled, no place to be early the next morning, and Jisoo, asleep in the living room, sprawled half on and half off the couch. It was the perfect opportunity to set up the little... surprise she’d been planning. She moved quietly around the living room, carefully setting up the tripods and cameras as stealthily as possible – Jisoo was a heavy sleeper, but too much activity risked waking her. When she’d finished, she made a final pass of the room, checking that each of the video cameras were fully charged, stable on their tripods and angled to capture the entire area around the couch and coffee table. The little handheld camcorder was in standby on the heavy, oak coffee table, with a brand new memory card. The brunette clicked each of the cameras on, pausing in front of the last one to stare into the cold lens. Everything was going to be perfect.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” Jennie addressed the camera in low murmur. “I hope you enjoy this as much as I will... happy anniversary, baby.”

She smiled and stepped back from the camera, dropping her silk robe to the floor to reveal a matching black lace bra and panty set. They probably wouldn’t stay on long, but she wanted Jisoo to have the fun of taking them off. Jennie moved to kneel on the floor in front of the couch, knees on either side of the one foot the blonde had resting on the floor. She leaned down to lay chaste kisses along an athletic thigh, hands gently pulling on Jisoo’s loose boxers, working them halfway down her thighs. She was once again glad the blonde was a fairly sound sleeper; she stirred, but didn’t quite awaken at the disturbance.

Jennie wrapped one hand around her lover’s toned leg, the other reaching up to explore between the blonde’s legs. Jisoo’s penis was soft and smooth, the head like silk under Jennie’s stroking fingertip. She slid her fingers higher to encircle the flaccid member, squeezing and massaging gently until it was half-hard, long and thick against Jisoo’s thigh. Jisoo groaned and shifted in her sleep, unconsciously responding to Jennie’s ministrations. The brunette smirked up at the camera angled at her face, lust and mischief sparkling in her dark eyes. Her fingertips slid lower, stroking the baby-soft skin of Jisoo’s full testicles; she cupped the heavy orbs in her hand, rolling them in her palm, one finger creeping out to stroke the line of Jisoo’s groin. A gasp sounded above her, curvaceous hips bucking at the touch.

She’s awake... good...

Looking up into sleep-clouded hazel eyes, Jennie began kissing her way up Jisoo’s leg, her hand encircling the now-fully hard member where it lay throbbing, flat against her lover’s toned abdomen. Body arched above the blonde, Jennie paused to tongue Jisoo’s sensitive balls while she reached over to pick up the handheld camcorder. She pressed the small device into Jisoo’s hands, glancing up to wink playfully at her gradually comprehending lover. Jisoo looked around the room, finally understanding just what was happening; Jennie felt a brief flash of trepidation – this was the moment she’d find out if she’d really made a mistake. Her fear was short-lived; Jisoo’s eyes darkened, a pink tongue darting out to moisten her lips as she turned the camcorder on and aimed it down her chest to where Jennie’s hand loosely stroked her hard shaft. Jennie looked directly into the camera lens while she licked a path up Jisoo’s cock; she paused to mouth the tip, lips making love to the sensitive glans, eyes still trained on the glittering lens.

“Mm, oh, fuck yeah,” Jisoo’s voice was still sleep-rough as she urged Jennie on. “Do you know how sexy you look? Suck me, baby.”

The corners of Jennie’s mouth curved upwards and she held the blonde’s rigid member upright, showing off the full length for the cameras. She wrapped her lips around the tip to tongue the little slit, cheeks hollowing as she sucked. She brought her other hand into play, gently squeezing Jisoo’s balls and eagerly slurping the spurt of pre-come she was rewarded with. Jennie began to slowly lower her head on Jisoo’s cock, taking the thick length deeper into her throat. The spongy head dragged across the ridges on the top of her mouth before hitting the softer flesh at the back of her throat.