Into the Woods

Futa!Jisoo
* * * * *

Whoever came up with the idea to go camping as a YG bonding experience was a fool, Jennie thought as she jumped out of the bus with her backpack hoisted on her shoulder, her other knapsack in her grip. Jennie was never one for the outdoors, always preferring hotels over tents, and who can forget the indoor plumbing? With a sigh, Jennie followed after Mr. Schuester who led them along a beaten path towards a clearing they get to call their campsite.

As Mr. Schue assigned their roles, with Jennie being assigned to start the fire, she gawked at the teacher with the large box of matches and a log. Instead of whining for everyone to hear, Jennie went up to Jisoo. “Chuuuuuuuu.” She whined. “I don’t know how to start a fire.” Jennie said with pout. “Help me?”

Jisoo was excited for the camping trip with the YG club. She’d been camping all the time when she was younger, and knew the woods they were in like the back of her hand. She hopped off the bus just behind Jennie, knowing she didn’t like the outdoors at all.

After taking a deep breath of the very clean air, she walked to where she wanted to pitch hers and Jennie’s tent. She set to doing that when she heard Jennie whining her name just behind her. “Jendeuuukkkkk.” she whined right back. “Okay.”

She took the matched from Jennie and the log. “He only gave you this log?” she huffed and ventured out into the woods to get something to start the fire a little better. “Alright.” she crouched by the small hole in the ground she made for the embers. “Let’s get this bad boy started.” she said to Jennie with a wink.

Jennie beamed up at Jisoo and handed over her supplies. “Well, he said I could get it started with just one, but I guess we can go get some more wood.” She watched as Jisoo moved like she knew what she was doing exactly. “You’re a professional at this, aren’t you?” Jennie asked. She crouched beside Jisoo and was in awe as the fire started to increase. “We did it!”

Jisoo smiled and nudged Jennie gently as she started the fire, adding more tender as the fire grew. “I kinda am.” she put a ring of rocks around the fire. “Good job, Chu.” she kissed the tip of her nose and went back to pitching the tent.

Jennie watched the fire proudly before reporting to Mr. Schue about the fire. She escaped him before he made her do anything else and went back to Jisoo, hoping to help her set up their tent. “Need any help?”

Jisoo was tying off the last rope as Jennie walked up and asked if she needed help. “Nope. All done. There’s enough room to stand in there. I know you don’t like camping, so I got the best and biggest tent.” she said with a proud smile.

Jennie beamed at Jisoo and hugged her tightly before barging inside the tent. “Woah. There’s enough room for me to jump!” She stuck her head out and grinned at Jisoo. “You didn’t have to get the biggest.” Jennie said, but she grabbed her knapsack and set them inside the tent. “I mean, if you’re going to be here to keep me warm anyway, you could’ve gotten the smallest tent. Not that I’m complaining, of course.

Jisoo smiled and watched Jennie jump around the tent then poke her head out. “I know how you like big things..” she said with a sly wink. “I’ll be there to keep you warm anyway, Jen.”

Jennie gasped and playfully swatted Jisoo’s stomach. “Jisoo! Don’t be crass.” She chastised her, but wrapped her arms around Jisoo’s neck to pull her down for a kiss anyway.