Irresistable

⚠INCEST and Futa!Jennie⚠
* * * * *

“What are you doing here?” asks a confused Jisoo. She was in a silky white robe, standing in front of her house’s doorway with Jennie outside. Jennie raised her eyebrow and looked over her older sister’s shoulder. She sees a man rushing to get his pants on, almost tripping forward.

“Did I interrupt something?” Jisoo’s face turned bright red. Her ears burned from embarrassment.

‘How embarrassing is it to get caught in the middle of having sex by your little sister? Well it’s really embarrassing.’ Jisoo thinks. Jennie snorts.

“I would let you guys continue, but I sort of want to sleep.” Jisoo finally realizes Jennie’s suitcase.

“What’s that?”

“I’m moving in with you.” Unable to contain her surprise, Jisoo shouts.

“WHAT?!” Jennie smiles innocently as a response to Jisoo’s outburst.

“Ugh. What did you do this time?”

“Failed the semester and ditched a lot on the days of exams to attend college parties.”

Jisoo sighed and leaned against the doorframe.

“So mom and dad sent you here because they think I’ll be able to straighten you out.”

“Pretty much, yep.”

“Um, Jis.” The guy that was dressing up was now standing right beside her.

“Yeah, Ricky, you gotta go. My little sister is going to be staying.”

“Okay. Maybe we can finish up another time?”

“Maybe.”

Both tried not to look disappointed, but Jennie saw the sexual frustration. After he leaves, Jisoo shows Jennie into the extra, unused room and helps her unpack.

“Why didn’t mom or dad call me to let me know?” Jisoo thought aloud.

“Well they tried but they said you weren’t picking up. Now I know why you weren’t answering.” Jisoo blushed.

“Whatever. Finish up yourself. I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Wrong unnie. I’m pretty sure you’re the one that’s going to finish yourself before you actually take a shower. I think you really do need to wash up, by the way. You reek of sex.”

“Yah! We didn’t even have intercourse yet!” Jisoo fumed. Jennie nodded thoughtfully.

“Oh. So you two were on the foreplay stage.” Jisoo growled and stomped away.

“Hahahaha!” Jennie laughed.

****

“It totally sucks living with you!” Jennie whined as she rolled around the floor. Jisoo stared at her younger sister. She had a “what the hell” look on her face.

“You’ve only been here for two weeks.”

“EXACTLY! I’ve only been here for two weeks, yet it’s already gotten so boring!”

“Everything is boring to you.”

“You’re an old lady now. You’re no fun.”

“What?” Jisoo pouted and sat on the floor where Jennie was still rolling around. She stopped her younger idiot sister from rolling around more.

“Can I go out tonight?”

“No.” was Jisoo’s immediate response.

“Whyyyy? You know, I can sneak out anytime.”