Roommate - Final

"Hey baby, I'm home!" Putting on the most enthusiastic voice I could muster, I walked through the front door after returning home from work.

"I'm in the kitchen, honey!" Jennie replied.

I trudged along to the sofa, my legs giving away, causing me to collapse onto the couch. My breathing was rapid and deep, the bones in my body ached, my head throbbed.

I heard Jennie's eager footsteps approaching and sat up, making myself look like I was waiting for her. She leapt onto my lap, I held back a groan.

"Welcome back, Chichu!" Jennie greeted with a breathtaking gummy-smile and a peck on the lips.

"Hey, Chu." I let out a tired smile whilst tenderly stroking her hair.

"Chichu, what's wrong?" She asked, her eyebrows creasing in worry. At times like this, when even if I try to hide it, she can always tell that there's something wrong. My heart flutters. I'm glad we were engaged and she would be officially mine in a matter of months.

"Nothing." I replied and buried my face in her neck, taking in her strawberry scent.

"Chu?" Jen pushed my shoulder gently so I would be facing her. "Your face is red." Her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes scrutinizing my features. "And your breathing is shallow." She put her hand on my chest. "Your heart's also beating fast." She looked up at me. "Don't tell me...." She paused, looking me in the eye then looking away, a blush prominent on her cheeks.

"You're getting turned on just by looking at me?" "Jennie!" Aish, seriously this girl!

"Aww, it's okay Chichu. Jen will take care of it!" She teased me whilst cupping my cheeks.

"Omo! Chu, you're burning up!" She exclaimed, making my head feel even worse. I groaned in displeasure as she felt my forehead and neck with her hands. "Jisoo-yah, you're sick!" She shouted again, my skull felt like it was going to shatter.

I nodded with a pout. "I hate being ill..." I muttered.

"I know. Wait here, I'll get you a change of clothes and some soup." She got up and went to the bedroom, soon emerging with my pajamas.

"Can you manage? I'll quickly make you some hot chicken soup." I nodded in reply and watched her disappear into the kitchen.

I slowly took of my blazer and unbuttoned my white dress shirt. I took my time as my arms hurt with every movement. I then slipped on my slightly oversized long sleeved old college hoodie. The warmth engulfing me. Then I took my black shoes and socks off. Sliding my dress pants down, I held on to the arm of the sofa to prevent myself from falling. I contemplated taking my boxers off before proceeding with the decision, it would be much more comfortable. My thighs felt as if they were burning when they brushed against each other as I clumsily wore my loose sweatpants, my member very visible through the thin fabric.

I'm going to faint. I thought, quickly taking a seat and leaving my discarded work clothes scattered on the living room floor.

I buried my head in my palms, hoping that the incessant throbbing would cease.

Jen quickly rushed in, placing the bowl of hot soup down on the coffee table in front of me before side hugging me.

"Chichu..." Her voice was laced with concern. I lifted my head up and whispered, "I'm fine, thank you." and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Jennie took the bowl from the table, lifting up a spoonful of soup, she began to gently blow on it to cool the liquid down before placing just in front of my lips.

"Say 'ahh'." Jen mused. Chuckling lightly, I followed her request and took in the soup. Delicious.

After a while, I was content with the food I had eaten. Jennie took the dishes and clothes away and returned with a glass of water and medicine.