Forbidden Never Tasted So Good

Futa!Jennie

* * * * *

Jisoo knew it was wrong.

She knew she shouldn't be staring at her sister's girlfriend that way. Specially when her own girlfriend was all over her, kissing and sucking on her neck, trying to get her attention.

It was hard to get Jisoo's attention when Jennie Kim was in the same room though. All Jisoo could think about was the Korean's full lips and hot body; not to mention the appendage between her legs.

The head cheerleader moaned at the thought of Jennie's dick and Lisa Manoban smiled widely, thinking she was the one who caused the sexy moan to escape her girlfriend's soft pink lips.

"I swear to God if you don't stop molesting Jisoo right now I'm gonna go all Lima Heights on your ass, Hobbit!" Said the fiery Korean.

Lisa scoffed and crossed her arms. She hated Jennie Kim more than she hated beef. "Well, Jennie. I highly doubt that what I do or do not do with my girlfriend is any of your business. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate that you–"

"Oh please, shut up, Manoban! I don't give a shit if you wanna fuck each other. Just get a fucking room!"

Lisa just rolled her eyes while Jisoo felt her body getting hotter and hotter. She loves it when Jennie swore. She loved that tough attitude. And that smirk. And those toned legs. And–

"Jisoo, are you listening to me?"

The cheerleader finally turned her attention to her very pissed off girlfriend. "Huh?"

Lisa sighed. "I said that we should go to your bedroom." The blonde squeezed the brunette's bare thigh gently, making sure she got the point.

Jisoo turned her head again to see Jennie pretending to puke at Lisa's words. She couldn't help but smile. Then she looked back at the tall blonde who looked like she was about to kill Jennie.

"Maybe later, Lis." She pecked the dancer's pouty lips.

Jennie laughed. "Yeah, seems like you won't be getting any today, monkey."

Lisa ignored Jennie. "Jisoo, I feel the need to recall you that it's been a week since we've last been intimate and I've got needs. Needs that you as my girlfriend should attend to."

Jisoo opened up her mouth to say something but Jennie was faster. "Oh, for God's sake, Jis! Just take her upstairs. I really don't wanna hear about her 'needs'."

Chaeyoung chose that right moment to make her appearance. The blonde entered the living room smiling happily. "Hey Lis, hey sis." She said waving her hand. "Hi, baby." She said in a much more sensual voice as she sat down on her girlfriend's lap.

Jennie immediately kissed her passionately. "Hi, babe. Thought you'd never get here. C'mon, let's go upstairs already. I can't stand another minute with Streisand here."

Lisa was about to say something but she had no time. Chaeyoung rapidly took her girlfriend's hand and the two girls all but ran upstairs.

Now it was Jisoo's turn to feel like killing someone. She immediately grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her to the stairs. "C'mon, Lis. Let's have some hot sex."

"Amen."

*

Jisoo was lying on a lawn chair, watching Jennie swim.

The two girls were alone since Jisoo's parents were spending the weekend in Los Angeles and Lisa and Chaeyoung were busy with singing and dancing practice, respectively.