Shot

{Scott McCall}

Part 1: Shot

YOU STARTED TRAINING,YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL WEAK

YOU STARTED TRAINING,YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL WEAK. You hated that feeling,you hated that Scott McCall has always had to save you. You could take care of yourself,it's the fact that you will never be staring as a werewolf,at least as a human.

You grabbed the gun,aiming it before shooting at a tree,when suddenly a scream was heard. I didn't shoot someone. No one was here.
"Shit!"

You ran towards where you heard the scream,seeing Scott and Stiles. Scott was covering Stiles,and Stiles was panicking about the gun shot.
"I'm so sorry! Scott,Stiles I didn't know you guys where hear. I thought you were gone,at school or something."

Stiles looked at you,as did Scott.
"We came out here looking for you! And what happens? You try to kill me! This is what I get for looking out for you."

You watched at Stiles went on a rant of almost losing his life.
"And our of everything! A gun shot! That's how I would die!"

"I just wanted to be able to defend myself so you guys wouldn't have to worry."

Scott toon a step closer to you,your gun lose in your hands.
"(Y/N),it's okay. You don't have to always take care of yourself,and you normally do help others before yourself and your human. You are strong. You saved me and Stiles,remember? You saved Issac and Erica,from Jackson."

"But,you are always looking out for others,Scott. You never think about your own life. Theo killed you! All because I couldn't save you."

(271)
5/23/19