"Dance? Date?"

Octavia when you rambled,asking her out

Octavia when you rambled,asking her out. "So,here's the thing. I had actually seen you at the mascaraed dance thing back on the ARK. And I had actually wanted to ask you to dance. Then everything happened,and I never got the chance to even talk to you,much less ask you out. And now that we are on the I had thought it was my chance. But,honestly,I got nervous. Especially when your brother looked ready to snap my neck. So,I didn't approach you-"

Octavia has smiled through out the whole thing,deciding to interrupt you with a question to both stop your embarrassment and either stop herself from getting her hopes up,or simply get her hopes,success. "Are you asking me out?"

You stuttered,hands shaking and quickly moving and waving. "Well,I was lore trying to ask you for a dance in the beginning. Which people do on dates...so,yeah,I guess. Of course,I understand if you say no-"

"I'd love to." Octavia smiled at you widely,laughing. While you did the same,all awkward. "That's great! Great! Yeah! Cool! Awesome! I-Uh-gotta go plan it. I never thought you'd actually agree to it!" You ran off,Octavia watching as you did and smiling. "So cute."

(216)