Scooby-doo

{Jack Kline}
(Supernatural)

Jack Kline when you two had been sitting on the floor,watching scooby-doo and eating junk food when you heard footsteps

You had shook your head at the tv. As Freddy as stated for them to split up. "This guy,is dumb. Always saying let's split up. Then Daphne gets kidnapped. Scooby and Shaggy are running scared and Velma drops her glasses."

Jack smiled,finding it funny when the two friend had ran away. When you both heard footsteps. "Oh,shit. Jack,go outside and distract them."

Jack smiled,dusting off his hands and getting up. He opens the door,smiling at the Winchester brothers and Cas. "Where's (y/n)?"

"Cleaning up." You rolled your eyes,trying to hide everything quicker. You quickly went to dart out the door,colliding into Jack.

As the three older men looked at you and Jack,you shook your head. "When I said distract them,I met her them away from here. Or-I don't know-ask them anything that doesn't have to do with them being anywhere here."

Jack nodded,then turning to them. "Have you ever killed a vampire?"

You rolled your eyes,throwing your hands up. "Well,its to late now! And this is why next we watch Scooby-doo. You are cleaning up the mess."

Dean had muttered something about 'kids' while Cas had looked confused and Sam was just amused.

(235)