Fire

Requested by: @eccyuk

Your stared at your hands,seeing flames burst out of them

Your stared at your hands,seeing flames burst out of them. Your face shifted to horror and terror as you saw the damage you had caused. You were terrified of what you had done and of what you could do in the future.

This power of your's was dangerous and deadly. You stared down at your hands,terrified. You had hid in an abandoned warehouse for almost a week,as you didn't want to be anywhere near people.

You could hurt them. You didn't want to hurt them. You hurt people before,and you hated yourself for it.

At least here,I am alone and can't hurt anyone.

But,you would have never guessed that someone would check in on the abandon warehouse. Your head wipes around when you felt air circle around you in a quick motion. You turned around,seeing the flash. You held your hands up,keeping them in fist. You had hoped maybe this would stop the fire.
"No,please! Stay away! I don't want to hurt you."

His voice sounded weird,it was hard to explain to you. You took steps back as he approached you.
"It's okay. I'm here to help you."

You tried to make him see it the way you saw it. Isolated,you couldn't hurt anyone.
"No! Go away! Let me stay here! No one will get hurt if I'm alone!"

He held his hands up,trying to show you that he means no harm.
"You can come with me. I can help you control your powers."

You looked up,the games in your hands didn't go out. You watched his movements,when he pulled out a pair of blue glowing cuffs. You looked at it confused.
"These can stop your powers,as long as you have them on. I'm not arresting you but it will stop you powers so I can help you."

You looked up at him,scared.
"I didn't mean to. I tried to stop."

(330)
8/20/19