Flirt

{Jason Todd}
(Titans)
Y/f/r-your favorite restaurant

{Jason Todd}(Titans)Y/f/r-your favorite restaurant

YOU ARE RACHEL'S SISTER. And Jason is always flirting with you,but you never noticed. Although,everyone could tell. At least,everyone but you.
"Hey,beautiful."

You didn't look up,thinking maybe he was speaking to Dove or Cory,or any of the other girls. You only looked up when he had called your name.
"(Y/n),I'm trying to ask you something."

You looked up,Rachel had been standing in between you two,her head snapping between the two of you.
"Oh,I thought you were speaking to Kory,or Dove."

Rachel was in the middle of it all,watching the two of you.
"I only call you beautiful."

Rachel made fake gagging face.
"Ugh,gross. (Y/N),just go on a date with him. He like you,I know you like him. And it's getting kinda sad seeing him so desperately try to ask you out."

Jason opened his mouth,as if about to say something to her,but didn't get the chance as you spoke.
"Oh,Jason,you want to go out?"

Jason has forgotten all about Rachel's comment.
"I've been meaning to ask you. How about that (y/f/r)?"

You smiled,nodding.
"Yeah,totally. So,when do you want to go?"

Jason smiled,not even thinking of his next words. Just wanting to get you alone.
"How about in an hour?"

You nodded,hopping off the counter.
"I'm going to get ready."

Once you left,Jason watching you leave,Rachel glared at him.
"Hurt (y/n),and you will regret it."

Jason was a little afraid of Rachel,but hadn't seemed like that at the moment.
"I would never hurt (y/n)."

(286)
12/29/19