Fight [part one]

{Jason Todd}
(Titans)
[part 1]

{Jason Todd}(Titans)[part 1]

You stared at Jason Todd,who was staring at Rose Wilson

You stared at Jason Todd,who was staring at Rose Wilson. You had liked Jason for a while now,but since Rose was here,he didn't speak to you.

Which had made you jealous,which lead to you fighting her. It was just training. Both of you fighting as Jason watched,with a smile.

You had guessed that he was voting for Rose to win,which made you more jealous and angry. Which was why Rose was in the ground,blood covering her face,before you could throw another punch she had brought her knees up and knees your stomach.

The fight had continued,even longer than a training fight that Jason and Dick had.

When you both had forgotten that it was actually a training and brought your weapons out. Slashing at each other,that's when both Dick and Jason ran forward,grabbing you both to throwing you apart.
"(Y/n)! What was that? It's training! Your not suppose to kill her!"

You shook your head,biting your lip to keep the sarcastic comment flying out. Dick was nice,he had saved you. You liked him,he was your best friend. Even if he didn't know it or sometimes acted as if he had hated everyone.
"Sorry,I forgot,only Jason and you can go around killing people! No wait,because Star had killed someone before. As well as Raven."

You stomped out the room,knowing that later you would regret getting mad at Dick. Jason stares for a moment,before turning to Dick.
"Did you do something to (y/n)?"

Dick looked at him,as if he was stupid.
"And your the currant Robin? You are so stupid."

Dick walked away,going to check in you as Jason watched him. Leaving the boy more confused than ever.

(304)
12/25/19; for Christmas my mom got me a titans water bottle and sweatshirt. I love them!