Accidentel ask out

Alaric Saltzman when you had been rambling,and needed up asking him out

Alaric Saltzman when you had been rambling,and needed up asking him out. "Okay,But,if you just listen to what I'm saying,you'll understand. The man was so rude,like,I wanted to punch him in his face rude. And kept making remarks and comments like 'oh,I know you want me' and 'oh,don't be so mad,you known you like me.' And I'm sitting there,shocked at the fact that he could say such a thing. As,if you saw the man,you'd be like,why would he think he can flirt and actually get someone?' Where you are the opposite,as,if you flirted with someone,you'd get that person. But,that man had continued to say, 'oh,just one date' so I'm like 'no,actually I have a date. And would you believe what I said? I said Alaric Saltzman. Not that you'd ever want to go out with me. And,then-"

Alaric's he's snapped up,having just realized the two things you said. "Are you trying to ask me out?" Your eyes widen,you face becoming red. As you continued to speak,incriminating yourself more. "Oh,I just accidentally admired my feelings for you. Oh shit,I did it again! I gotta go!"

Alaric chuckled ,shaking his head as you gathered your stuff. "I'd love to go in a date with you,(y/n)." You smiled,widely. "Wait,really? Cool,Uh,awesome! Great! Uh,see you later!"

You ran,Alaric laughing again before pulling out his phone,texting you. So is Saturday,eight thirty,at (y/f/r) good?

Alaric smiled at seeing the reply he got.
Oh,i forgot we were suppose to plan it.
Yes! That's great!

His smile grew,texting a 'until then' and locked his phone. "You really are something,(y/n)."

(302)