Meet me

{Barry Allen}

YOU AND BARRY HAVE BEEN DATING

YOU AND BARRY HAVE BEEN DATING. Both of you not wanting to know how your brother,Eddie Thwane,would react. So,you guys sneaked around. When you two went to meet up but bumped into both him and Iris.
"(Y/N),Barry,what are you guys doing here? (Y/N),you said you were going to stay in the house to-and i Qoute- 'not be noticed,as you are my brother.'

Both Barry and Iris laughed,Eddie looking up at Barry,who immediately stopped laughing.
"I just-Uh-wanted to surprise you!"

You learned forward,hugging Eddie. Once you let go,hugging Iris,then Barry. You ran out,making sure you were far enough not to hear,Edie turned to the two.
"Check your pockets."

Both searched,seeing everything was there. Expect Barry had a crumbled paper. The two left after all three saw everything was indeed in their pockets. Barry unscrambled the paper.
Meet me at our place,in ten minutes.

Barry smiled,seeing that only three minutes passed since then,he was practically jumping for those last minutes.
And when those minutes passed,he had ran to your guys place,a smile burst onto his face when he saw you.
"That was really,really close."

"Sure was. Maybe next time we tell them? When Eddie doesn't have his gun on him."

"Yeah,definitely."

(228)
1/6/20