Just One Day

I hate him. I hate him so much. I hate Jeon Jungkook so much, it literally is the definition of hate when you look it up in a dictionary. Sorry, but you probably don't know what I am going on about, do you? Well, you see, my name is Areum and I've been with him since elementary school. I've had the unfortunate luck of being with him in every single homeroom class and most of my other classes too and I only wish I had one day where he wasn't making me miserable. Yes, he has made me so miserable! Ever since I could remember, he's been pulling my hair, stealing my stationary and making my name sound like some kind of noise a car or motor vehicle would make.

I have tried to be nice to him, but it just doesn't work out, so I've been avoiding him- but no! He is still there! That is why I am so glad that he was signed by a kpop company. He's moving to Seoul and today is his last day at school, and I'm the one who's literally crying of happiness while everyone else is shedding tears of dismay. yes, I am like that, but hey, you feel what you feel and I'm not ashamed of what I feel, and neither should you!

Well, that was about four-five years ago, and I'm now eighteen, under an apprenticeship of my Cousin's aunt's daughter's friend's friend's older sister. was really kind enough to let me study hair and beauty under her wing so I'm currently waiting for her outside the airport. She said that I'd be helping her out with a Boy group, doing their makeup and sorting out through the different colours and palettes to suit the looks and faces of each of the guys.

She finally arrived and we head to... BigHit entertainment? yes...BigHit entertainment, that's it... but yeah. We were headed there and I couldn't wait! Unnie had told me a lot about how each boy was wonderful and unique and how much fun I'd have, and I really knew I truly would!
Unnie also began to ask me about my own preferences when it came to makeup.

"Well, I love unnatural hair colours, that's why mine is pink, and I love trying out different styles of makeup but I would most definitely always do the natural look! And coloured contacts never hurt anyone, so why not?" I replied and we talked a bit more as I settled in.

After leaving my bags, Unnie brought me to meet the boys I'll be working with. There were seven of them, but one was late.

"Hello, we are BTS!" The chanted and bowed in perfect sync.

"My name is Jin, and I'm the eldest Hyung," One of them said. He had full lips which would do wonders for his dark brown hair...

"Hi, I'm Suga," The guy next to him replied, a little sleepily, might I add. I blinked at his eyes- they were amazing! The were like almonds and I suddenly had a craving for putting eyeliner on now...

"I'm you hope, your angel, jhope!" The next one said. He had a really bright smile and I could already see how they'd make even the darkest of makeup look like sunshine!

"Whassup? I'm Rap Monster," The tallest greeted. I waved and he smiled, dimples showing. I caught sight of his eyebrows and THEY WERE SO AMAZING I'M SO JEALOUS NOW! Ahem...

"I'm Jimin!" The shortest greeted afterwards... His eye-smile... Oh, my godeu! My hearteu!

"Yo! V! Hi!" One of them randomly hugged me from behind. I saw that he was already wearing eyeliner and could tell we would be really good friends...

"Sorry, but the maknae is running a bit late. His name is-" The manager was cut off by a boy literally tripping through the doors and falling on top of me.

"Areum?!" He exclaimed... that voice...

I looked up and my eyes widened in horror, "Jeon Jungkook?!"