Um 'Kay

Did I just say what I think I did? Wow... Um, there's your answer Jungkook...

We had successfully avoided the crowd and were currently walking back to the building. Jungkook was currently holding me close, by my waist, while Iseul was following behind and glaring daggers into my back. I shivered and Kookie tugged me closer to him.

"Are you cold?" He asked me. I shook my head and we continued. 

Before long, we reached BigHit once more. we let ourselves in and Jungkook headed straight back to practice after dropping us off in the makeup room.

I sighed and sat down, my head beginning to ache. I still had so much to do: sort the makeup I manage to buy; return the allowance money; buy groceries for our dorm... Aish. So much work! I continued rubbing my temples before the pain eased up a little.

"I suggest you overdose on painkillers. That way, both of us will never feel pain again," Iseul sat in front of me, disgust written all over her face. Was I a dirty cockroach for her to regard me in such a manner? 

"Maybe you should cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Iseul, just because you're jealous, doesn't mean you have any right to act out!" I retorted. She looked at me before leaving the room.

"Well, I'd watch my back if I were you... You don't realise just who you've made an enemy of," She threatened me and left.