Le Xmas War

I was busy walking around town trying to find something to eat. I was with Sora, and we decided to buy our presents for Bangtan together. She had gotten Jhope and currently she was fuming on how he was so arrogant.

"...I mean, I focus my attention more on Jin and Rapmonster only because they asked me to help them more! He's so annoying and constantly wants me to battle with him to see who's the better dancer! It's so frustrating! At least you don't have to live with that, Areum," She finally finished.

"Wow!" I scoffed playfully, "At least you don't have to deal with not getting back at your old enemy every time he pranks you because it could cost you your job!" I replied as Sora burst into a fit of giggles. 

"It is funny, though!" She quietened down a bit, "But do you know why he keeps doing that to you?"

"I don't know! It's been like this since I forgot to return his pencil in elementary... even then, I returned it as soon as I remembered!" I shake my head as we entered a McDonald's.
"Well, it must be fate that you got him for secret Santa!" She joked.

"Just like it's fate that you got Jhope for secret Santa too, am I right?" I retorted and she smacked my hand playfully as she went to order. I drummed my fingers thoughtfully as another idea for a gift came into my mind. So far, I've come up with some sort of makeup set (He really likes his makeup) and Timberland shoes... But I don't think I have enough money for either... but I guess I could get a small loan... I hit my head against the table just as Sora came back with our food.

"Here you go," She said, passing my filet fish meal. We continued to eat and talk before resuming our hunt for a present.

We returned to our dorm. I was empty handed whereas Sora had bought a bunch of Doraemon merchandise for Jhope. I helped her wrap the presents and put them in the Santa bag that was assigned for us to put our gifts in. I looked inside and it looked like I was the only one who hadn't gotten a present yet.

We had some free time to ourselves so I got my laptop out and browsed the internet for timberland boots. I found some really nice ones that hopefully wouldn't make me bankrupt... I ordered and they should be in before the deadline, so that's good. Before long, Unnie and I were asked to help with Bangtan's makeup as they were about to go to an interview. On my way, I overheard Jungkook and Rap monster talking.

"...Because... I can!" Jungkook.

"Don't you think that's enough?" R

7

"No! If I don't then she might-" Jungkook.
"She might what? Kookie-ah, if you don't stop then not only is it going to affect her job but your performance too, so just stop!" Rap Monster
"Whatever, Hyung! You don't understand!" Jungkook.
I continued down the hall only to turn around in fright to see Jungkook storming past me. He pushed me into the wall before glaring at me and walking off.
"Hurry up to the makeup room before you get marked in as late!" He growled. I resumed walking, of not a little shaky. That's the scariest I've ever seen him, and it chilled me really. I quickly waddle my way to the room where Unnie is already working on Jungkook. Breathing out a sigh, I quickly get to work.

A few days later
I nervously watch as the boys open their presents. They decided to record it and go in age order, oldest first.
"a recipe book? This is great!" Jin smiled as he immediately began to read it.
"Kumamon?" Suga smiled, as he hugged the toy and jumped around dancing.
"/5

"Tap dancing? I've never done this before... This'll be fun! Hopefully, I'll be able to get the hang of it!" Jhope laughed at his own bad pun.

"Vouchers for restaurants? This is GREAT!" Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples.

"Oh! This is something from Gucci, isn't it? I like it! it reminds me of the shirt Taetae gave me!" Jimin wondered out loud as he held the shirts up in front of him and examined them.
"Ohh!! Summer dresses and fairy wings! I can dress up again!" V-nim began prancing about excitedly.

"Timberland boots? And an earring set? These are really nice!" Jungkook smiled, looking around the room to see who got him his present. Little did he know that it was me... I'd like to see his reaction when he finds out it was me!

"Now that the boys have opened their gifts, I'm sure they would like to know who gave them their presents, wouldn't you boys?" Manager-nim announced, "So if the staff want to, they can tell them, otherwise we'll stick to the rules of our version of secret Santa!"

No One POV
Later on, Iseul sneaked up behind Jungkook, who was busy filming a bomb with Jimin. The unsuspecting maknae turned around, surprised, and gave a questioning look to his makeup artist. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to step back onto you," He apologised, only to be met with the older girls giggle.

"No, I'm sorry. I scared you, didn't I? I wanted to tell you I was the one who gave you your present. The one for secret Santa..."