What...?

Areum POV

"What?" I blinked, confused.

"Iseul reported you to Bang Si-Hyuk-nim!! She said you stole some expensive equipment from the makeup room!"

"But I didn't... When did she say I did that?"

"According to what I overheard, she said that it happened a week ago".

"But that's... Sarang I didn't do it!"

"I know you didn't, but a letter came for you... It's from Seoul High Court," She handed me the letter.

"What", I couldn't believe what she was saying. I had to go to Seoul High Court for something I didn't do? I frowned before reading the letter out loud.

"To Miss Park Areum.

You have been summoned to Seoul High Court on the 18th of February for being accused of theft and attempt at smuggling valuable objects. Please inform us within two weeks if you are unable to make the due date for your hearing. Please make sure you have a lawyer/solicitor and any proof that goes against the above accusations. We hope to hear from you soon,

Seoul High Court."

I looked at Sarang. The date given is in six days! Sarang frowned and I knew she was thinking the same thing. "This letter was handed to me today. Iseul told me what happened and that this was for you," She said.

"But the date this letter was sent says it was sent a month ago. Why has it only arrived now? Surely the BigHit building isn't that hard to find?" I bit my lips thoughtfully. How was I going to prove myself innocent? Where was I going to get a lawyer? What would Kookie think if he found out?

Jungkook POV

Areum hadn't been in for the past few days to do our makeup. I kept asking for her but everyone gave me weird looks and told me to leave her be. Was she mad at me? Did I do something wrong? I asked the hyungs but they didn't know. I ruffled my hair in frustration. Just then Bang PD-Nim passed by and I called out for him.

I asked him about Areum and he made a serious face. "She isn't allowed to enter the building until she is proven innocent at Seoul High Court. Before you say anything, Jungkook, I believe she is innocent, but I cannot prove it because Iseul has provided me with Areum's bags, which contained much of the missing equipment," He gave me a pat on the shoulder, "Go see her if you wish, boy. I understand. But I expect you to continue working as normal and make sure that nothing of this is posted on the internet. Our careers could be jeopardized if that were to happen," I nodded before rushing to Areum's shared dorm.

"Areum!" I yelled as soon as he opened the door with the spare key given to me. There was no reply so I ran in and out of every room trying to find her. When I had checked every room, and I still couldn't find her, I made my way to the front door.

"well I guess she isn't here Hyung," I said out loud, pretending to be on the phone, "I guess we have to continue to the main building," I slammed the front door shut. After a couple of seconds of silence, I heard a faint sobbing noise coming from one of the rooms. I followed the sound until I walked inside Areum's room. The sobs were coming from the wardrobe. I stalked towards the wardrobe and waited outside. After a couple of minutes, the door opened and a short figure stepped out. Areum bumped into me and gave a surprised whimper as she saw me.

Three... Two... One...

I grabbed her before she could run.

"Jungkookie-ah! Let me go!" She squirmed, but I pinned her to the floor and straddled her just to be sure she couldn't escape.

"No. You're going to tell me exactly what happened!" I demanded.

Areum POV

Jungkook caught me. He always did in the end. I looked away in defeat.

"You're going to tell me exactly what happened!" He demanded. I shivered and nodded at his cold tone. I slowly explained the entire situation. After I finished I looked at him and saw he was biting his lip and regarding me.

"Please believe me... I didn't steal anything," I closed my eyes. I knew my eyes were glassy but I refused to cry in front of him. We're dating but that doesn't mean I'm going to be some crybaby damsel who always weeps into her man's chest Ya know!

"Of course I believe you. Even Bang-PD-Nim believes you. Listen, no one is going to believe Iseul because she has done things in the past as well, from before you arrived. We just need evidence and a trusted lawyer," He cupped my cheek as I bit my lip.

"Where am I going to get evidence? And a lawyer? I don't even have the money to afford any..." I rubbed the sides of my head. Jungkook looked at me and the atmosphere became awkward and tense. Jungkook then burst out laughing.

"I never thought I'd be dating a criminal!" He chuckled. I gave him a look. "But then again *Ahem* I'm not so.." He grinned his bunny teeth smile. I knew he was trying to cheer me up but it wasn't working or helping. I shook my head and turned away from him, walking towards the door. "Alright, I'm sorry. We'll find something, so don't worry," he walked up behind me and hugged me. I simply nodded.