1- The start

Cold. That's how I felt as I was sprawled out on the floor of my bathroom endless sobs coming from my lips as I held the object between my fingers, fighting with myself as if to make another cut or leave it as is.

You see as depressed as I felt I could never bring my pussy self to use a blade, instead I would use a nail it was sharp enough to cut through your skin but not sharp enough to give a clean deep cut like a blade would. It did the trick though, it satisfied my thirst to dig something in to my skin, my hunger for pain to distance myself from the pain of being alone, a nobody that hated how they looked most of the time. How would anyone be able to like some like that? A quiet, loner that got overwhelmed by the smallest of words. How could you like someone as week as me?

I sat there looking at the nail that I had started to spin in my fingers, sighing as I tiredly threw it across the floor and stood up leaning against the sink. Slowly looking up I could see the reflection of myself in the mirror, eyes red and puffy, tear streaks on my cheeks and ruffled hear from the frustrated pulling I had done to it moments earlier. I walked out into my bedroom, standing there as I looked around at nothing imperticuler. A uniform catching my eye, a name tag besides it. "Min Yoongi" my name. I sighed thinking of the hell that awaited me the next morning, I work in a restaurant as a wayter working from 12am-10pm with a hour or so break in the middle and 10min ones every hour. For some people I'm sure they would love this job but I hate it. The constant noise everywhere to the annoying complaints of people that what there food quicker than it can be cooked and the people that end up getting drunk that I then need to deal with, or singing for some brats birthday. I hate it. Being surrounded by people makes me feel alone.

I fall on to my bed and lay looking at the sealing, waiting for sleep to consume me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Yoongle hyungie~~~~" I turn to face one of my annoying friends, Hoseok. His enthusiastic and smiley face always seems to slightly annoy me but in that weird way where you would kinda miss it if was to one day vanish out of nowhere. It's also weard that he has this kind of affect on people were his enthusiasm and silliness rubs of on you. "yeahhhhh?"

"You no that guy I've been telling you about?"  The guy that is being referred to is a kid that goes by the name Jungkook. He is a few years younger than me and Hoseok and goes to the same dance studio as him from a few weeks back. Since then the younger has been mentioned countless times and he as become good friends with Hoseok, I haven't had the glory of meeting him though, although I've seen some pictures.
"Jungbook right?"

"Jungkook. But anyway we were talking and were wondering if we could come round yours" I look at him with a confused glance as I take a sip of my coffee.

"And why my house?"

"Because he wants to meet you and be in a warm home rather than outside. Plus you don't need to get up really early cos you won't need to go to someone else's home" Hoseok looks at me with a pout on his lips, making the best puppy eyes he can.

"When?"

He rubs the back of his neck "tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?!" I sigh leaning back in my seat as I ruffle my hear, looking back down I can see Hoseok with his head down, hands up in a praying position. Closing my eyes and sighing again I replied "Fine, but don't expect me to be all nice to him if I think he's an ass"

"Yahhh thank you hyung. Oh and he's bringing one of his friends along"

"What!?" The alarm on my phone goes of meaning that our break was over, Hoseok quickly stands up with his cup leaving as he waves his hand at me to follow. Entering through the kitchen the loud shouts of orders and plates clanking fills my ears. I hate this job.