4- Talk

After a tiering day of work it was finally time that Yoongi and Hoseok were released, they now sat together weighting for the bus to pick them up to get to Hoseok's house. After a 10 minuet wait the bus had arrived, they chose to sit at the back with Yoongi in the widow seat; resting his head on his friends shoulder. It was another 20 minuets before they finally reached there stop, next to Hoseok's house. His house was a small two story that he sheared with a friend as he couldn't pay for it by himself.

Hoseok opened the front door to be greeted with the smell of delicious food coming from the kitchen down the hall. "I'm home!" He shouted, not reserving an answer but instead the head of a very handsome man popped out from around the corner. "You didn't tell me that Yoongi was coming round tonight"

"Hi Jin hyung" Yoongi moped walst he scraped his shoes on the ground in an attempt to take them of without using up lodes of his depleting energy. "Bad day Yoongs?" He just sighed, not in the mood for talking and instead walking up stairs to Hoseok's room. Jin watched in concern as Hoseok followed behind after giving Jin a sad smile.

Yoongi sat down on Hoseok's bed, throwing his bag on to the floor as Hoseok came and sat next to him. "So you wanna talk? I'm right hear bro" Yoongi closed his eyes, laying down as he let out a shakey breath. "Take your time, tell me when your ready. I'll wait" Hoseok new that wen ever his friend was feeling like this he didn't like to talk, he was also really easy to annoy and can get pissed of at basically anything and everything. He had learnt first hand of the angry, crying and sighing mess that his friend could become and had learned that the best thing to do was to wait until he was ready. Although because of how scared Yoongi was of opening up, you would need to get it over with in the same day it started, otherwise you would never get an answer out of him.

After a couple of minutes Yoongi sat up, leaning on the end of the bed before sighing and playing with the end of his shirt. He closed his eyes and opened them slowly walst taking in one last deep breath before exhaling  to try calm his nerves. "O-okay. I'm ready"

Hoseok gave him a reassuring smile "Right when did it start?" Yoongi thought back to one night ago. "I-it was on Saturday after you left" his friend nodded. "Can you tell me what happened?" Hoseok could clearly hear the cogs turning in Yoongi's head as he thought about that night. "I... had finished tidying up so I went and had a shower, when I got out it just... I felt so ... alone. I tried to go to sleep but it was to quite. I hated it, it was so lonely and dark and I had no one there and I started to get this pain in my chest." Yoongi wiped his eyes sniffing slightly before continuing. "Th-there were these shapes that looked l-like fases and there was n-no one else t-there and I got scared. And and I could-den't move o-or breath and and I was s-so alone and scared. I-I kept saying that it w-wasn't real but they wouldn't go away and and..and"  Hoseok pulled the sobbing Yoongi in to his arms, rubbing his back reassuringly. "I'm s-so scared Hobi. Don't let me go"

Hoseok held on to him tighter as he cried in to his chest. Looking down at his friend, Hoseok couldn't help but let past tears as he comforted him. "I'll be hear as long as you need me hyung"