16- Not to plan

Jimin pov

It's been about a month and a half since the axedent with Yoongi  and since then we have been seeing a lot of one another. In fact last week i asked him out on a date, and thankfully he agreed. In a few short hours, 2 to be exact he will be waiting in front of his home for me to take him out for dinner.

"Jimin could you make todays special please?"shouts one of jimins co workers

"Yeah i'm on it"

Yoongi pov

I groan at the ear splitting sound of my boss as she has a go at me, some customers had complained about me saying that "My waiter was incredibly rood" and that i used "disgusting language" in front of their child.

At this point i had done my best to tune out her voice although i couldn't help the shaking of my body and the stinging from some of her comments. Then finally the shouting stops and their is a moment of silence where i can feel her glearing down on me before she lets out harsh whispers.

"You know what, that's it. I'v had enough of your horrible attitude and your work ethic is appalling. Your don, leave now and don't come back" She then storms out of the room leaving me shaking, nearly in tears in the staff room while being surrounded by staff members that had finished their shift. 

I sniff harshly and then quickly grab my bag and leave, practically running out of the back of the restaurant. I harshly wipe my nose and speed walk down the road, ignoring the text notification that rang from my phone. It hurts, so fucking much. My heart feels like its being squeezed, a deep aching pain every time i breath. I hate it, make it stop, please.

Normally i would take the bus to and from work but at the moment i couldn't cair less the fast pased walk sum how helped to distract me from the aching pain in my chest. And without realising I'm back home and throwing my bag to the floor, storming in to my bathroom and digging through the draw to pick up the slightly dulled nail.

I let out a shakey sigh before puling up my sleeve and slicing my skin, once, twice, again and again. Sobbing i slump down on to the floor and lean on the bath as i dig my head in to my arms. Why am i so useless? I can't do anything.

Suddenly my sobs are answered by the banging of someone nocking on my door, i try to ignore it but after the fifth time i get up and speed over to open the door with a bang as it hits the wall. Standing in front of me with a worried look is non-other than Park Jimin, i quickly look at the time, ten minutes past the time he was ment to pick me up.

"Hyung, are you okay?"he says

I open my mouth to talk but end up closing it again and instead move out of the way and wave for him to come in before walking away and siting on the couch. Jimin gently closes the door and then comes and sits next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder and gently rubbing as i sniff and wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. As i go to put my arm down i get stopped by Jimins hold. Its only then i realise that i hadent rolled down my sleeve, i glance at his face and then look down at the floor as i begin to cry harder.

I should have remembered to cover it, he shouldn't have seen that, he'll hate me, how can he love someone as broken as me?  

Its only when i feel his soft lips on my cheek that my thoughts are broken and i curl up into his side, allowing him to wrap his arms around me and nestle his head in my neck.

"I no you don't want to talk at the moment, but please, when you feel comfortable talk to me. I'm hear for you no mater what so...just please, tell me whats going on when you ready"