Chapter Seven

SEXUAL CONTENT!!

Not alot though ;)

Chapter Seven:

Something that we're not.

Ellie's Pov:

I walked beside Carmen through the woods. We had "lost." Our class and were looking for them. But of course they walked like they were on acid.

"Ellie, check the map again?" Carmen said for the 100th time. I handed her the yellow map of the park we were supposed to get to.

"For fucks sake, Ellie. Was that deer really worth this?" I smiled and pinned her against the tree we walked by. "God, I hope so." She dropped the map and just stared at me without saying anything. "I kind of did this on purpose to be alone with you." She looked me up and down. "Are you trying to have sex with me in the middle of the woods?" I shrugged and gave a nod. "Why?" I smirked slightly. "Why not?"  She blushed at that. "I have a boyfriend who i love very much-" I cut her off by giving her a long kiss. "You don't have to tell him anything. I just know that this will be way more fun than this Feild Trip." 

She gave me a nervous look. "I don't know." I gave one of my charming smiles. "Trust me okay?" I said, rubbing her arm.

I expected more trouble from her but she just smiled back.

She tensed as i moved my hand up her shirt. "What if we get caught?" I slowly stroked my fingers over her stomach. "We won't, Okay?" She nodded and slowly relaxed.

I watched her chest rise and fall as I removed her shirt. "Chill." I said with a warm smile as I unzipped her shorts. She swallowed and tilted her head back against the tree

She whined softly as I started to rub against her. "Not so bad?" She shook her head and bit against her bottom lip as my hand slid into her underwear.

I felt her tighten around me as I slowly started to finger her. "Ellie.." she whispered as my pace increased. She grabbed at my wrist, wanting more. I grinned and fingered her harder, causing her whimpering to get louder.

"Feel good, right?" I whispered in her ear. She just moaned which I took for a yes. I kissed her hard, the way most girls melted over. She finally kissed me back after "Calming" herself a bit. "That was fast." I said, laughing. She took a long breath. "You're really good." I kissed her again, moving my hand from her shorts.

Next thing I knew I was the one against the tree. "Do you know what you're doing?" I asked as I watched her unbutton my jeans. She just shrugged. "We'll see." I leaned back as she went onto her knees.

--------------------------------

"Ellie!" Sam ran and jumped into my arms. "I missed you." I hugged her tight, her wrapping her legs around my waist. "I missed you too, Sammy." She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck, gently kissing me.

Okay, I know what you're thinking.

Ellie...what the fuck.

Truth is, I love Sam. I honestly do.

Ever been addicted to something? Anything? A person? Video games? Food?

Sex? (Not counting all you horny fuckers..)

Of course not.

Well, I am. Most of the time I can't help myself. It's a strange urge. Like when you have to piss really badly and you can't hold it anymore? That's how my sex drive is.

"You bring it?" Sam asked, hopping down. I nodded and waved a bottle of Vodka in front of her face. She smiled and kissed the glass. "Ugh, come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.