Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Don't go

Ellie's Pov:

I sighed as i felt an arm around me. "Sleep well?" Avery asked, kissing my neck.

"I guess." I said as i turned over to face her. "Well you seemed tired afterwards." She said as she moved a strand of hair from my my face. "I feel like shit." I said honestly. "Well, i fucked you most of the time if that makes you feel better." I watched her wrap her robe around her nude body, shifting positions.

I sat up slowly, my body still sore from how rough she was. I stared down at the bruises she left on me. "I fucked up so much." She watched as i placed my face in my hands, taking a long breath. "Well, i figured you wanted it from how much you were screaming last night." She laughed and pulled me over to her. "Stop trying to sugar coat it, Avery." I said harshly, pushing off of her and sitting on the edge of my side of the bed, facing away from her.

"I'm sorry." She said slowly, crawling over behind me. "Don't be." I said as she moved her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. "You don't have to tell her...it'll just be our secret." I heard her whisper into my ear. "What type of girlfriend would I be if i don't tell her?" I asked, running my hand through my bangs. "An ex girlfriend." She said, moving back and sitting behind me again. 

"You think she'd break up with me?" Avery shrugged her shoulders. "I know she'd be pissed but i don't know if she'd end your relationship." She said with a sigh. "You're seriously going to risk it?" I shrugged my shoulders and turned my head slightly, looking at the girl I had slept with the previous night. "If i don't i'll have so much guilt and.." I trailed off as a million thoughts rushed into my mind all at once. 

"She's probably wondering why i haven't been replying." I said after a few minutes, grabbing my cell phone and checking my messages.

Sure enough there were like a million messages and calls.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Avery pulled her black hair over her shoulder. "It's fine, Ellie. Just do what you did with all the other girls you've screwed." I shot her a annoyed look. "It's not fine. She's the love of my life...I fucked us up. She just wanted one thing from me. Not to cheat on her or sleep with some other chick." I shook my head, throwing my phone onto the floor and closing my eyes tight, seeing her. "She's not like everyone else. I can't just throw away her feelings and love. The sad thing is that i still want more.." 

I climbed to my feet, slipping into my pants and shirt. "She deserves so much better. I knew i wasen't good enough for her...Nobody is.." I sat down, tying my shoes. "I not only ruined our relationship but i ruined our friendship as well." I said as i stood up and picked up my phone from the floor, looking over at Avery as she watched me.

"Why didn't you think of all this before you walked into my room yesterday?" I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my car keys. "I don't know...I just had...I was horny and you were there. I wasn't thinking about it. I was just wanting to get laid." She nodded and watched as i leaned against the wall. "You don't want to stay for a shower? Breakfast? You still smell like sex and if i can remember you're usually hungry after it all." I shook my head. "I'll shower and eat when i get home."

"Are you going to tell her?"

I stood for several minutes, unsure of the right answer to her question. I slowly looked up at her. "I have to. It'll never be the same." She nodded and gave a slight smile. "Good luck."

I gave a nod and walked out of her bedroom, towards the front door. "Ellie, wait." I heard her say as she followed me. I spun around into a quick kiss from her. "I'll see you at school." She said, looking up at me with a slight blush. I nodded and walked out of her apartment, making my way down the corridor.