Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

Be my gay ass Valentine? 

Samantha's Pov:

I smiled as Jacey ran his hand up and down my leg. "What do you think?" He asked me again. I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head on my hand. "I don't know. It's just a date." He sighed and moved his hand to my face which made me cringe.

"Yeah, this is a date but what about the next step in our relationship?"

Relationship?

"Relationship? Jacey, we don't have a relationship. The only reason you're here is because my mom is forcing me. There is someone i would rather be with tonight." He frowned and ran his hand through his black hair. "Whatever. Are you ready?" I got up from the couch. "Let me get my jacket." I said as i ran upstairs.

I zipped up my jacket and fixed my hair in my mirror

I heard something hit my window. I turned my head and looked over at it.

probably nothing.

I walked over to dresser and grabbed my phone and purse.

I turned my head at the sound of my window cracking. "What the hell?" I ran over and opened it.

I looked down and saw the culprit standing there holding a nice sized rock. "Ellie, what the fuck?!" She dropped her rock and shoved her hands in her jean pockets. "You should have came the first time then." I sighed hard, examining the crack in the glass.

"What the hell do you want?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want you going out with him." She confessed. I gave her a long stare. "Did you really have to fuck up my window?! Ever heard of a text message?!" I yelled.

She shrugged again and bit her bottom lip. "Come with me." She demanded.. "Jacey is downstairs waiting for me. I can't just bail." She just held out her arms. "Sammy, just jump." I chewed the inside of my cheek in thought. I really did want to be with her anyway.

I sat on the window sill and stared down at her. "You sure?" She nodded and raised her arms higher.

With that i jumped down, landing in her arms.

She pulled me into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry i left like that the other day." I smiled as she set me down. "It's fine." I said as i grabbed her hand. She sighed and laced our fingers together. "Will you come with me?" I nodded and smiled up at her.

She flashed a charming smile as i stared up into her glowing blue eyes. "Where are we going?" She smiled even more and led me towards her car. "You'll see."

-------------------------------

I looked at her curiously as we drove down the highway. "We've been driving for like an hour, Ellie." She nodded and rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb. "Be patient. It's not much longer."

I tried to shake the thought of how much trouble i would be in for sneaking out and leaving Jacey there by himself.

For once i did what my heart wanted and hopefully i wouldn't regret it.

I chewed nervously on my bottom lip as we turned down a dark road. "Ellie?" She ignored me and gripped my hand tighter.

I sat back in my seat and stared down at the headlights that led the way through the night. It did kind creep me out how familiar the area was to me.

After several minutes she pulled over and got out of the car, walking around and opening the door for me. I stared up at her as my hand made its way into hers. She helped me out and smiled again before leading me down a  small pathway that was litten by a single dim light.