Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty Three:

Goodbye, My Love.

Samantha's Pov:

My eyes flew open as I heard a loud crash from the bathroom.

I sat up fast, my eyes glancing all around Ellie's poster filled bedroom before landing on the bathroom door.

"Shit..." I heard her voice say.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you okay, Babe?" I asked as I slowly climbed to my feet. "Uh...yeah. I'm fine." She said, moving around in there.

I walked over to the door, placing my hand on the doorknob. "What are you doing?" I questioned, twisting the knob as the door opened, Ellie slamming it back. "Get the fuck out!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I mumbled, walking back over to her bed and sitting down. I heard her moving around more, sounding as if she was crafting or something.

I pulled the covers back more to lay back down when I saw a red...

"Awwww!" I yelled out. "Ellie, did you sleep with this last night?!" I asked as I picked up her Elmo stuffed animal toy.

Suddenly the door flew open and out came a pissed off Ellie. "Don't touch my Elmo!" She yelled, trying to grab at it. I shoved her back, jumping up and holding up the cute little thing. "I thought you threw it out last month?!"

She sighed hard.

"Give me...him." She demanded, holding out her hand. "Why? It's so cute! I just want to snuggle it." She started to whine. "Sammy! Please give me my Elmo!" She said irritated, slapping the side of her pajama pants.

"But...but..." I pressed the button and the thing started to dance, Ellie's face blushing. "GIVE ME MY ELMO!" She screamed. I laughed, moving back as she came closer. "Why do you love It so much?" I asked in an annoying voice. "Because he's..." I raised my brow. "He's my friend." She mumbled. "He's your what?" She groaned. "He's my friend!" I laughed more. "What about all your real life friends?" I asked, running away from her to the other side of her room. "STOP IT! THEY CAN'T CUDDLE LIKE HE DOES!" She yelled in a serious tone, running after me.

"That's what you have me for, baby." I teased her, climbing over her bed and tossing the thing in the air and catching it.

"You don't understand! Give it!" She pleading, chasing me out her room and down the hallway. "Stop being such an asshole!" I heard her yell after me as we played this little game.

I nearly ran over Emma as she was coming upstairs with a cup of coffee. "Woah!" She yelled, almost falling backwards. "What's going on?!" I laughed, moving away from Ellie. "She has my Elmo!" She whined, sounding like a kid. "Oh come on, Ell. You're almost an adult." Emma said, nudging her shoulder. "I don't care!" She yelled, failing to grab it again.

I kissed her cheek before running downstairs, Ellie sliding down the railing and hopping in front of me. "Sam. Don't." She said sternly.

I stuck out my tongue, running around the living room with her on my tail, a smile now on her face. "Sam!" She yelled, laughing as I fell over the back of the couch.

She walked over me, laughing hard as ever as I laid there in pain. "Oh my god your face!" She yelled out between gasps of air. She laughed until she coughed and fell over, gasping for air and then laughing once more.

I rubbed the back of my head, getting up and grabbing her precious Elmo. "Fine." I muttered, running outside with the thing.

"Let's see how Elmo does outside-" Before I even knew what was happening I was tackled into the yard, Ellie snatching it from me.