Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

Promises.

Samantha's Pov:

I never thought Ellie would be the type of person to take advantage of others. Maybe to get her homework done but sex? Seriously?

Those words played over in my head like a catchy song you just can't shake off. The thought of it all was giving me a headache. The way she stood there not denying anything like she didn't give a shit. The hurt in the girl's voice. The pain in her eyes. She loved Ellie i could tell but at the same time she hated her. Her heart was broken and she didn't know how to fix it, so she'd go back to her, only to be played with again, fucked, and whatever else she does to her "girlfriends."

I felt like such an idot. I almost fell into the same trap all the other girls have been caught up in. I knew something was up with her but i couldn't put my finger on it. I felt even more like an idiot for actually considering loving a girl for the first time. No wonder she didn't say it back...

She dosen't know what love is.

I nervously tapped my fingers against the table, looking over the menu. There was nothing that looked good so i'd have to go with the Salad stereotype.

I looked up to see Jacey infront of me and immediately lost my appetite.. He was wearing a tux and smelled like some type of strong cologne. Very much unlike him. Not really impressed.

"Hey, Sammy." He greeted, fixing his tie. "What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone. He just smiled and shook his hair a little. "Well, to see my angel of course." I rolled my eyes. "Cut the shit, Jace. What do you want? Last time i saw you, you were screaming at me about being a "up tight bitch" and trying to force a blow job." He exhaled harshly. "Sam, i know and i was stupid. I miss you. You meant the world to me." I smiled and stood up from my chair. "Sorry, but lets cut this date short. I don't think it's going anywhere." He grabbed ahold of my arm. "I'm in Los Angeles for a month and thought i'd see you. I just wanted to get some food or go to the park or something." I jerked my arm free. "I shouldn't have came. I'm not hungry." He shrugged. "Park?" I ignored him and walked outside the Cafe'. 

"Sam!" he yelled after me. I sighed sharply and turned around to him. "Please just give me one more chance. I know you still love me." I tapped my foot against the sidewalk, cheweing the inside of my cheek. "Fine, but you do know it's way too hot to be wearing a tux." I said, poking him in the chest. He frowned a little. "I have an extra set of clothes in my car. I'll go change real fast." I raised an eyebrow. "In the open? In public? There are children here." He sighed and ran off towards his car.

I leaned against the side of the glass window. I watched him struggle to remove his suit top. I couldn't help but smile. I remembered going to the dance last year with him and helping him get ready. He hated suits but i got him to wear one instead of that ugly stripped collared shirt.

I waited patiently, reading over the texts Ellie had sent me last night.

I told her to come over later to tell me everything she wanted instaed of blowing up my cell phone. I didn't really want to see her but she begged till i gave in. 

"Ready, flower?" Jacey said, running over in his tank top and shorts. I nodded and examined his arms. I knew he was just showing off but i admit they made him look more attractive than he already was. His callf muscels....man.

I stretched out my legs as i laid next to him in the soft grass.

"Anybody here you're with?" He asked. I turned on my side and shrugged. "I guess. but sh- we are having a few problems at the moment." He nodded and ran his fingers though his silky black hair. "You love em'? I shrugged again. "How is life in San Deigo?" I asked, trying to change the subject.