Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One:

Feelings fuck you up, Dude.

Samantha's Pov:

I stared up at the night sky as I laid  with Ellie on the swing that was on my back porch.

I smiled as she held me in her arms, staring down at me, her gorgeous blue eyes sparking as always.

I was laying on my stomach, Ellie on her back and the swing slowly rocking from the wind.

It was colder than usual. I was glad I had gotten a blanket.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." She said to me, breaking the silence that was held over us. Well, other than the crickets and the sound of the wind softly blowing.

"One day I'm going to propose and you'll be Mrs. Grace...then we can have our family and our forever...I promise."

I rested my head on her chest. "You sure you want to be tied down?" I asked her. "Baby, there's no one on this earth I'd rather be with than you. I was stupid before. I was. But I've realized sex isn't all that matters. There's way more to life than that. There's so much more..." I smiled at that, even though I felt my heart break.

"That doesn't mean I still don't love sex. Don't get me wrong. Sex is awesome." I laughed, pressing my lips against hers.

I would miss how soft her lips were.

I closed my eyes as her hand found my hair, feeling her kiss back harder.

I slowly pulled back after awhile, smiling again at that cute expression she always has after we kissed.

"I could lay here forever." She said with a smile, pulling me closer. "Why are you being such a sap?' I asked her. "Because I'm in love with you, Silly." She answered, rubbing our noses together as if we were Eskimos.

I giggled as her thumb stroked my cheek.

"When we kiss you I get the worst case of butterflies. Every time we do it gets worse but I love it." I watched as she laid back, biting her lip and staring at the sky.

"What would you do if I moved?" I asked randomly. She slowly sat back up a bit, giving me a sad look. "Why would you ask that?"

I shrugged.

"I'd die without you, Sammy. You know that." She said slowly, running her fingers through my hair. "My heart beats for you." I chewed on the inside of my cheek, fighting back the tears that tried so desperately to win.

"I'm glad you came back though." She went on. "I think we were meant to be, you know?" She laughed slightly.

"Can you come over everyday?" I asked her. "Or can I?" She nodded. "Of course." I moved up a bit, burying my face into the side of her neck, taking a deep breath. "You have no idea how much I love you, Ellie Bear..." I whispered.

"Same here, Darling."

I clenched my eyes shut, feeling a single tear stream down my cheek. I guess Ellie felt it too because she turned her head.

I fluttered my eyes as I felt her wipe them. "What's wrong?' She asked me, furrowing her eyebrows. "Nothing. I'm just happy." I half lied, resting my head back in its previous position. "It's okay." She said.

"If I left would you love again?" I asked her. "This is the first time I've truly loved someone. I doubt any other girl can have my heart like you do...why do you keep asking these types of questions?" I sighed. "I don't know. I'm just curious."

"Would you choose me or One Direction?" I couldn't help but smile. "One Direction? What the hell, babe. Obviously you." She smiled charmingly back at me. "Better be me."