IX

The four of you sat awkwardly at breakfast. As soon as the waitress handed you guys the menus no one said a thing. While you and Jungkook were genuinely trying to look for something to eat Hoseok and Jimin were too busy arguing about who will talk first.

They were very curious to know where your relationship with Jungkook was headed considering where he was this morning and the position they found you in. You were lucky it was the innocent one.

"Okay, I can't deal with this quiet bullshit. What is going on between you two."

"You see what had happened was-"

"No, no Jungkookie we'll get to you soon. You were supposed to go home after putting her to bed... not get in it after." Jimin turns to look at you once more and raises an eyebrow waiting for you to answer.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" The waitress interrupts at the most inopportune time. Everyone except Jungkook ordered both something to eat and drink but for some reason, he was lost in his own mind.

"And what about you cutie? What can I get you... it doesn't necessarily have to be on the menu." The three of you look up at her slightly shocked at how forward she is but you have to commend her on her confidence.

You and Jimin exchange looks and he smirks already knowing exactly what you were about to do... whether you did or not.

Don't do it Y/n...

Don't do it...

Don't do...

Don't...

You gently slip your hand into Jungkook's giving it a little squeeze.

"Babe? Do you need more time or do you know what you want?" He looks up at you, his eyes wide but full of determination. "To eat I mean... like food-um Kook?"

Fuck.

"Coffee." You furrow your brows confused. "That's it... you're not hungry?"

"I already ate..." You clear your throat and turn to the waitress who is now scowling at you. "He'll have a stack of pancakes, bacon and two eggs scrambled... thank you..."

She walks away but that still didn't mean you could relax especially not with Jungkook's hand that magically found it's way onto your thigh.

"Are you two- like a- thing now...or..."

"We're trying to figure things out right now. No labels just yet. And about this morning, I asked him to stay... it was all- I asked him to stay." Hoseok and Jimin exchanged looks before blurting out,

"You guys had sex didn't you!"

"NO... no- w-we didn't... what makes you say that." You hope you aren't red in the face because if you're being honest you don't want them to know what's going on before you do. "He didn't have a shirt on and whose shirt were you wearing?"

"Well, Jungkook has never liked sleeping with a shirt, but you wouldn't know that because you never barged into our house without knocking first... and as for my shirt- if you actually thought I didn't keep a couple of Jungkook's shirts then you're wrong."

"You stole my shirts?!"

Breakfast came and went but the four of you stuck around after getting the check opting to have a few more coffee refills.