Birthday Special

Monday, September 2nd, 7:00 am

"I wonder if she's up..." Jungkook says to himself as he looks through the peephole for his front door. He opens his door slightly and pokes his head out looking left and then right before quietly making his way to your door.

He holds up his hand getting ready to knock on it but suddenly chickens out running back to his apartment slamming it shut when he heard shuffling.

"God I'm such a wuss!" He hides behind his closed-door smacking his forehead, scolding himself at how idiotic he was being.

"She won't break tradition right? Just go over there and ask her stupid." He takes a deep breath before turning around looking back through the peephole and starts all over again for the third time...

You can help but giggle at just how many times he failed to knock on your door. Getting tired and hungry you get your polaroid camera and the ballons.

As soon as you hear him approach the door again you open it shoving the balloons in his face and snapping the picture.

You laugh as you watch his shocked face hesitate to take the balloons. Taking the picture from the camera you smile at the goofy unsuspecting face he pulled.

"Somethings never change wouldn't you say?" You turn the picture towards him but only got the same shocked face as in the picture. You wave your hand in front of his face.

"It's my birthday..."

"Yeah... if it wasn't then those 'It's a Boy' and 'Birthday Boy' balloons would it be? A little weird don't you think?"

"You remembered... I mean a-are we-"

"I already have all the ingredients out we just have to make them. We can't break tradition despite what we're going through, but it is your birthday so if you don't want to-"

"What are you crazy it's Banana Milk Pancakes!!!! We never break tradition-" You step aside letting him in while you put away the camera and the picture before walking into the kitchen.

Jungkook, on the other hand, lets go of the balloons walking into the kitchen and taking a seat on one of the stools while he watches you gather a few more utensils.

"Why are you looking at me like that? We make these together. If you actually think I'm doing this alone you are crazy-" He smirks at you which only has you furrowing your brows.

"Actually if I remember correctly... there is something else we are supposed to do..."

"Jungkook... we can't do that right now. We always do that first, get hot and sweaty and then I get a headache because I didn't eat anything."

"Right now? So there's a later?"

"I meant what I said the other night. What that means for us I don't know just yet. I hope you can accept that."

He reaches out and grabs your arm pulling you closer. He places you in between his legs keeping you locked in his thighs.

His arms rest around your waist casually brushing against your butt. You being slightly awkward about your situation with Jungkook, you place your hands on his shoulders.

You'd like to say that his advances are unwanted but after the other night with the divorce papers and the flowers, just the whole night left you rethinking if pushing him away will truly make you happy.

"Kook-" You don't have a thought in your mind as he smirks up at you with those eyes that would make anyone swoon.