XII

You were sitting on the couch Jungkook on one side of you while Hobi and Jimin were on the other side. You guys had just finished 'To All the Boys I Loved Before' the second movie and it dawned on you that you don't even know how everyone thinks we've all met.

"Do you remember how we first met?" You said out loud, not talking to anyone in particular. Silence took over the room as everyone tries to think back on the days when everything first started.

~~~

7 Years Ago...

"I can't believe we're only moving 5 minutes away and it's in a different school district. Hobi hyung! Can you listen to me?!" 14-year-old Jungkook waves his hands in defeat as he watches his best friend help him tape up the last few boxes.

"Kookie it's like you said. You are only 5 minutes away, I bet I'll find you rummaging through my fridge in the middle of the night." He says finally turning to his nervous best friend. "I understand that you are entering high school but trust and believe you will always have me. When you need me. I'll be there."

"But-but why!!"

"Here- let's take these boxes downstairs and start to get you settled in your new home." The two head downstairs and out the door packing anything left behind into Hoseok's car.

"Hyung you're 18 and going off to college soon. I won't have you around anymore."

Hoseok chuckles at his adorable little brother. The two have been neighbors since Hoseok moved next door to Kook when he was 4 and Hobi was 7.

"Kook I'm going to be traveling 30 minutes to take dance lessons... as I said before I'm not going anywhere. You know what I want to do with my life, I will open my studio after poaching the best teachers and students."

"Yeah, I know... but I'm still allowed to be salty." Jungkook slumps in his seat as soon as Hobi pulls into the driveway of his new home. Hobi pushed him out of the car, soon handing him a few boxes.

Since Jungkook's parents were already at the house the boys just walked right in and said a quick hello before trudging up the stair to Kook's room. The mattress on the floor was the only thing 'set up'. Jungkook plops the boxes tiredly on the floor before falling on the bed.

"Look at it this way, maybe you'll find a girlfriend and we can talk about her instead of all my closeted ex-boyfriends."

"Of course. I'm Jungkook international playboy-"

"Who's scared of girls..."

"HYUNG!"

***
Meanwhile...

"I hate high school, I hate that you graduated early and I hate that you're leaving me for some stupid dance school." You and 17-year-old Jimin flip through the last of your summer reading assignment.

"Now I know for damn sure you are crazy. I don't know how many times I have to say this, it's half an hour away and in case you forgot... I live upstairs dumbass."

"Whatever... school orientation starts tomorrow. Everyone in my grade hates me."

"You don't talk to anyone for them to hate you. At the very least, they hate that you are strong, independent, and smart as fuck. Maybe because you don't want to be part of the pretty bitches or all the fuckboys want a piece of you."