Suspended... Again

The day starts off normal, until the speaker comes on...
"(My name), come to the main office." The vice principal said as I drag myself to the main office for what felt like the millionth time.
"Did you call (other student's name) a whore yesterday?" She asked.
"What? Why would I do such a thing?" I respond.
"Because that's what your teacher said, so you will either tell me the truth, or we will have to do this the hard way!"
"No, I didn't." I lied.
"So if I go in and ask your class tomorrow, they're all going to say the same thing?"
"(Other student's name) probably won't, but everyone else will." I lied again.
The next morning, she does come into my class.
"Sorry for the interruption and in advance, the language, but did you girls happen to hear (my name) call (other student's name) a whore?" She asked as everybody responds yes.
"(My name), remember when you said if I asked your class, they would all say no?"
"Nope, I said (other student's name) wouldn't."
"See you in a month!"
"Wait, so you're going to suspend me all because a couple of whores lied to you?"
"They didn't lie. You literally just did it again!"
"That's because they are whores."
"2 months now!"
"Good! I don't even want to be here anyway!" I said as I left.