The Escape

Soon, Bob finally does find me. "There you are you little shit!"
"Who are you?"
"That doesn't matter!"
"Yes it does! Tell me who you are now!"
"Look, I know you got out of that jail, so we can do this the easy way where you just come with me so no one will get hurt, or we can do it the hard way where I just yank your ass along!"
"Bite me!" I said as I continued running away, but then Bob shortly caught up to me and tried to handcuff me, so I kicked him 'down there' and ran away. He continued to chase after me, but after a while of running, I stop after I realize he's no longer behind me. "Did I finally lose him?"
"Who said you lost me?"
"Fuck!"
I run away faster than before as Bob chases me, but soon, I jump in between 2 houses, finally losing him as he continues to run straight, so I wait for the coast to be clear as I leave to go home, but back at home, I go inside to nobody there. "Hello?" But nobody responds, so then I called my mom.
"(My name)?"
"Yes."
"Where are you?"
"At home. Where are you?"
"So you got out?"
"Yeah, no thanks to your boyfriend. Where are you?"
"Wait, are you still at that old house?"
"What are you talking about?"
"We're moving in with the guy that bailed us out."
"You mean the guy that bailed YOU out?"
"Whatever, I'm coming to get you, so stay where you are."
"Okay." I sighed as I hung up. Soon, my mom pulls up to the driveway as I speechlessly get in the front seat.