Sneaking Out Of The House... Again

Later that night, I decided I've had about enough of my mom's shit, so I sneak out of the house again, but soon, I see Adam Gontier... Again!
"Get over here you piece of shit!" I yelled.
"Wait a minute. You're that same little ass kid that jumped on my car... Twice!"
"Look, I just wanted to-"
"I don't care! Get out!" He interrupted.
"Well if you would actually listen to what I'm trying to say, we wouldn't be like this!" I argued.
"I don't care what you're trying to say!"
"Listen, I really look up to you and-"
"Wow! Cool story." He interrupted again. "Too bad I don't care!"
"No Adam! Wait!" I begged, but he got into his car and drove away as if he didn't hear anything. Soon, I saw my mom driving to the store as I start running away, but then she gets out of the car and starts coming after me. "Get over here you piece of shit!" She yelled. "I'm not playing games today!"
"Are you high?" I asked. "I'm not playing games either."
"Don't go all smart ass with me and just get in the car right now or I will come put you in myself!" She ordered. "Yeah okay... I'd love to see you try." I said as I continued running away laughing hysterically. "Oh yeah? You won't be laughing when you don't have your things back in 6 months because I'm making your grounding 9 months now! 1 from making me late for work, and another 2 for sneaking out of the house twice!"
"Honestly, I don't care anymore. I'm leaving that house anyway!" I responded. "No you're not, because I'm putting a lock on that door!"
"What's the point if I'm not coming home?"
"Uh... You are coming home!"
"Uh... No I'm not!"
"Just get in the car! You're already in enough trouble as it is." She yelled. "No, why should I?" I asked. "Because if you don't, I'm going to put you in the car myself, as well as add another month to your grounding!" But then I continue running as if I didn't hear anything until she eventually catches up to me and puts me in the car herself. "Can we at least talk about this?" I asked. "No, you've had way too many chances to redeem yourself!" She responded as she drives home, drags me inside and drops me on the couch. "Look, if you're going to make me live in this shit hole of a house, at least let me be upstairs!" I demanded as my mom tosses me up the stairs. "There! You happy now?" She asked.
"No, I am far from happy! My own mom is turning into a dick, someone I've idolized for years purposely broke my leg, I almost got arrested twice today, I'm suspended for 3 months for speaking the truth, and on top of that, I'm grounded from everything for almost a year!"
"How is that my fault?" She asked. "I never said it was, but at the same time, you should start caring more like a real mom would!"
"A real mom?!" She exclaimed. "Trust me sweetheart! If I wasn't 'a real mom', you'd be out on the streets with (My stepdad's name)!"
"Wait, why did you kick (My stepdad's name) out?" I asked. "Because I am just as fed up with his shit as I am of yours!" She said. "You wanna know why I give you attitude? Because you do shit like this!" I argued. "That's it!" She yelled as she stormed up the stairs. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "You'll see." But that was when I saw her open the closet door. "What's going on?" I asked again, but she doesn't respond this time. Instead, she just grabs me and stuffs me into the closet.