The Aftermath... Again

After a while of looking, I finally find all my things sitting downstairs, so I grab my phone and call the same girl that came outside right after my leg got broken.
"Hello?" She said picking up the phone.
"Hey." I respond.
"(My name)! I've been trying to call you!" She exclaimed.
"I know, but I was grounded and I just got my phone back."
"Are you okay?"
"Couldn't be happier!" I exclaimed. "My mom locked me in a closet and was able to get someone to call the cops, so he's on his way with my mom to jail and then he's coming back until he's able to get ahold of somebody." But while I'm explaining the story to her, my brother comes home and overhears me. "Are you fucking serious?"
"Uh... Yeah I'm fucking serious!"
"You are an idiot. You know that? You can't just let some random person in our house like that!"
"You want me to be honest right now?" My friend suddenly asks. "I agree with him."
"What?!"
"You let him take mom away from us forever, so the least you could've done was get someone we know and trust to watch us!" He said. "You guys do realize he saved me after mom locked me in a closet, right? Or are you guys the idiots?" I asked. "I'm kind of starting to wish he didn't now." He responded as he stormed into his room.
"Look..." My friend sighed. "I don't want us to keep arguing like this. It's not a good way to have our first real conversation, and not to brag, but I'm normally a pretty easygoing person."
"Me neither." I said.
"So how's your leg doing?" She asked.
"I'm at least walking now."
"Good!" She exclaimed. "I'm also really sorry for everything that's happening right now."
"Don't be sorry. If anyone should be sorry, it's my mom, my brother, (Whore #1's name), and Adam Cuntier!"
"Yeah, I don't really like (Whore #1's name) either. She's mean."
"She's also a whore, but at least now I can say that without getting in shit." I said as my friend laughs.
"She was at least nice enough to look over the footage and realize that (Whore #2's name) and her drunk ass friends were doing all of the house egging though."
"That's good." She said. "I'm gonna have to go though, but I hope you have a speedy recovery, and hopefully we can start hanging out more, perhaps with (my other friend's name) if you don't mind.
"Like killing Adam Gontier?" (That was a joke. Put the torches down)
"Woah!" She exclaimed. "That's a little extreme!"
"Well, he broke my leg on purpose, so I don't know what to tell you."
"Listen, I don't condone violence in any way, so I don't like what he did at all, but you're taking it to a completely different level, so if you want us to be good, you'd better stop!" She warned.
"Alright, I'm sorry." I sighed, but then the bitch just hung up without even saying anything. "That little shit! Maybe we won't be good after all."