Working For My Mom

The next morning, my mom comes into my room to wake me up.
"(My name)!" She called as I briefly opened my eyes.
"Start getting ready. We have to go in an hour." She said as I closed my eyes again.
"Did you hear me?"
No response.
"(My name)!" She yelled.
"What?!"
"Get up!"
"I'm suspended, remember?"
"You're working for me, remember?"
"No."
"We had this conversation yesterday, so if you need to shower, start getting up now. We're leaving in an hour."
"Yeah, you kind of mentioned that already."
"I know, but you weren't listening the first time I said it. Now get up! I'm not playing your game today." She said as she went back down the stairs to finish getting ready for work, but then I fall back asleep as if I didn't hear anything.
An hour later, she storms back up to my room.
"(My name), you do know we're late, right?"
"No, you're late!"
"I told you you were coming with me!"
"You did?"
"Quit playing stupid! I'm not in the mood for your shit!" She yelled.
"I'm not playing stupid." I said, still playing stupid.
"Yes you are! You KNEW you were coming to work with me!"
"No I didn't."
"Fine, I'll go myself, but you ARE coming tomorrow!" My mom sighs as she storms out the door, but then soon, another girl from my school, Whore #2 calls.
"What?"
"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday."
"Yeah right... You were probably one of the tools ratting me out."
"No I wasn't, and even if I was, we all literally heard you call her a whore!"
"She is a whore, and so are you!"
"Me?! How am I a whore?"
"You're no exception to the stupid skanks that jump on the 'tie up our shirts because it's like, so cute' trend."
"Oh, whatever... Look, I didn't call to have this argument."
"Then why are you calling?"
"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come hang out with me, Whore #3 and Whore #4."
"Where?"
"Laval Park."
"Fuck no!"
"Please? It'll be a good way to brighten your mood, I promise!"
"What will be? Going out with the "cool kids" who are only my friends when they want to be and doing drugs with them?"
"We're not doing drugs."
"Then what are we doing?"
"I'll show you. Just come."
"Fine." I sighed. "But how long is it going to be? Because my parents come home from work at around 3:30 and I'm not allowed to leave the house because I'm grounded."
"It won't be that long." She said as I put on some clothes and went out the door.