Chapter 3

*ChanBaek's POV*

*A very short chapter*

The two have not talked to each other even after unpacking. Baekhyun is scared to make the 1st move because of his huge crush for the king. Chanyeol, resisting to pounce on the other cause of his incredibly beautiful scent.

"Soo uhh my Name is Byun Baekhyun, sir. If you regret being assigned as my roommate, please say so. I'll ask the principal to change the room-"
Baekhyun was beginning to rant due to nervousness, but was cutt off ny Chanyeol.
"No need to call me sr. Just Chanyeol or anything. Just not sir, your highness, king, no none of that okay? Plus, I never said I regret being your roommate. We're just awkward, and it's normal Baekkie." Chanyeol said woth a warm and welcoming smile.
Baekhyun was blushing madly by the sudden nickname.
"B-baekkie?" Baekhyun asked whilst cupping his own cheeks making him look adorable.
"Why? You don't like the nickname?" The taller asked with disappointment spread across his face.
"N-no! It's just that it was so sudden, that's all. C-can I call you
Ch-channie?" The smaller answered stuttering.
"Why yes of course, that's only fair, now isn't it? Chanyeol stated with a wink.

Baekhyun wasn't one to back out from flirting, and no one is an exception.
"Say daddy, why not try calling me baby instead hmm?" The smaller said trying to flir with the other.
Chanyeol choked at what baekhyun had just called him. "D-daddy?" The taller was now blushing madly.
"Pfft, hahahah hou were all out making me blush earlier channie, this is just payback." Baekhyun was now rolling on his bed laughing while Chanyeol was sitting there dumbfounded to what just happened.

Baek was asleep amd Chanyeol got a mindlink and immediately answered it, it was from suho,
"Okay, listen up all of you, all of us have to control ourselves until wednesday, today's already monday so it'll be easy. There's gonna be a party for all unmated wolves to find their mate that is a tradition from this school. So, until then fucking control your hormones, got it?" Suho said with dominance.
"What did you sense fo you to suddenly mind link us in the middle of the night?" Chanyeol said irritated because his sleep was disturbed.
"You, Kai, Chen" Was a short reply but the other three understood, it was cause of their flirting.
"Bye now get some sleep we have classes tomorrow"