Chapter 6

*HunHan POV*

Luhan was boring hearts on Sehun's head while unpacking, not noticing the annoyed look from the latter.

"P-please stop staring" The king didn't know why he was so nervous to talk to the latter.
"Sorry your Highness you're just so cute" Luhan was not gonna keep his emotions in at all. He was planning on showering the younger with love.

Even though Sehun only knew Luhan a few minutes ago, that was not the case with Luhan. The older had had a huge crush on the king for a few years now, he doesn't know if it's called love. Every time the king had to say a speech infront of his kingdom, Luhan was always in the audience.

"Y-you can call me Sehun"
The king said still stuttering. He was face to face with his mate that he had been waiting for, and he was so nervous around the older.
"Are you okay Sehunie? You're so red." Luhan said while touching the younger's cheeks and forehead.
"I'm fine luhan hyung, no need to worry."

"So, uhhm are you gonna go to the party on Wednesday, hyung?"
"I dunno, if you're going then I guess I'll go too"
Luhan was excited, knowing that the younger will come with him if he convinces him.
"I'll be going" The king was beyond happy, because in less than two days he can finally claim the older as his.

"Hyung, do you know how to cook? I'm hungry, even though we all ate earlier I'm still not satisfied."
The younger was pouting childishly, showing his childish behavior to his hyung.
"What would sehunie want to eat then?" Luhan found the latter's childishness to be so cute.
"Hyung, I want ramen pwease"
"Okay sehunie, one eamen for you, and also one for me too."

*Time skip*
While eating

"Hyung, can we be close friends?" The younger said cautiously.
"Of course sehunie"

"Hyung, will you think I'm weird if you find out I like boys?" The younger asked with his head hanging down low, because what if Luhan was straight? Would Luhan reject him as his mate?
"Why would I? I also like boys you see? I have a huge crush on this one guy and I don't know if he'll push me away if he finds out he is the one I actually like" Luhan stated oblivious that he was the one the younger was talking about.

Sehun on the other hand was burning with jealousy, thinking that Luhan's crush was so lucky to already have the older's heart.
The younger didn't notice that he was staring into the other's face intently with a deep frown of jealousy.

"Sehunie are you perhaps jealous?" Luhan asked mockingly.
"W-why would I be jealous of you and that boy you like?" Sehun was rolling his eyes after he finished his sentence.
Luhan chuckled softly loving the younger's reply.

"Hey sehunie, are you full? Did I satisfy you?" Luhan said innocently not realizing his words had double meanings.
"W-what?" To say that the younger was blushing was an understatement he was red as a tomato.

"I-I meant if the ramen I cooked satisfied your
h-hunger" Both was dropped into an awkward silence.

"I'm sleepy hyung, goodnight" Sehun said changing the topic.

"Goodnight Sehunie"